⊹。₊°⟡.⸙͎۪۫ ༄Doll💫

Rin and colin again , I did see your comment @BlueyXD_innit . They are pretty chill with each other , they just normally talk abt their partners in general :3 .

Anyways would say it's a little suggestive but mostly fluff!!

Enjoy my peeps♡♡

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Colin's pov :

Rin and I thought maybe we could meet up with my family , but ofcourse he was taking long .. but it was very long then usual. I knocked on our door and said " hun you good ?.." " umm totally fine-!.." he replied while I heard flods of clothes falling inside the room . I open the door to see him still in his towel and a claw clip in his hair " I don't know what to wear!!!.." he says while running to me and hugging me , I just chuckled .

Do you need help with that ?.." I say whispering in his ear which made his head perk up , he nodded gently. I walked over to his closet to see for anything for him , it was a bit chilly but the sun anyways was scroaching hot .

No pov :

He found some things suitable that looked good to him , Rin was already in his short boxers while colin gently put the rest of his clothes on , sliding on a skirt and shirt that was striped with pink and had a strawberry on it , and a zip up hoodie with bunny ears. Colin mostly enjoyed slipping on a pair of thigh highs onto Rins soft mochi skin . His thighs getting squeezed by the socks making his upper thighs look more chubby in a cute way . Rin was very pleased by the out fit and thanked Colin by littering his face in kisses.

They were done and finally headed out to see the rest of the family !..

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

I got so carried away I forgot it was Colin's pov💀

But whatever 😀

Also a little note Colin's parents ( Phil and Kirsten ofc) don't actually know that Rins actually a boy , they just think his a sweet gal . Only techno knows because Colin told him .

Anyways hope you doing well stay safe my friends!!!