lake°•✧▪︎'

Bountybur × Cannibalbur

You guys may not know them but a friend of mine knows them lol .
I draw them a lot actually in my sketchbook

This is also a high school au :)

Enjoy!✭

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

The cold summer breeze blew threw out the camp , it was night and Cam ( Canni ) couldn't sleep as usual. Normally dosen't fall asleep quickly like others it takes time for him .

Cam sat on the edge of the lakes port ( idk what its called but I think its called that ??? ) he was drowning in his own thoughts to try and get tired at some point . The rest of the students hanged around at the campsite around the fire to tell stories or some just went to bed early . Cam was still in deep thought , he missed his mom very much even if she was also a scientist but since he was far away from home . He felt uneasy whenever he wasn't with her , he doesn't want to go back in some small white box and be tested like a lab rat .

" Cam?.." a voice called out , a familiar to Cam , he knew the voice
From its calming aspect to it .

Brad ( bount ) emerges from the leaves noticing the shorter was drunk in his own thoughts . he walked over and sat down next to Cam . Cam leaned his head onto Brad's shoulder making Brad turn his head towards the cannibal , he wrapped his arm around the smaller one making him move more next to Brad .

" you okay..? " the taller asks having a bit of concern for the other .
" Yeah I'm good..just trying to get tired.. " Cam says nuzzling his face into Brad's shoulder . Brad chuckled softly at Cams affectionate action .

After some time staying quiet in comfortable silence , boredom took over Cam he was thinking of what he and Brad could do . It was getting darker but the moon lit brightly .

Cam got the idea of skinny dipping , he knew it was weird but was mostly used in romance movies .
So he thought he could have a bit of fun .

" I have an idea ...~ " Cam says , he gets up walking to the shore of the lake " skinny dipping?~.. " Cam says biting his lips looking at brad , Brad looks at him and softly laughs " don't suck me into one of those romance movies please.." Brad continues to laugh while watching the other get undressed in front of him . He turned away to give cam some privacy , seconds later the sound of water splashing and a nude figure in the water . " Its fucking cold as hell..!" Cam exclaimed hugging himself to maintain warmth.

" you gonna join?~.. " Cam says tilting his head while smirking.
Brad rolls his eyes smiling and getting up and walking to the shore where Cam was before he got in , he also started to get undressed but Cam watched just smirking and looking away sometimes .

Brad got into the water , and ofc it was very cold . Brad's body was covered with plasters and bandages , and some bruises . Brad did wrestling , so he was gonna get pretty hurt badly . But Cam was more focused on Brad's body ( I love my horny cannibal okay😇🤭 )
Brad could see that Cam was shivering a bit so he wrapped his arms around the smaller touching his sides , the sound of water splashing around them and the moon shining perfectly , everything felt perfect like it was some romance movie .

They stayed like that enjoying each other's warm embrace , Cams hands laid flat on Brad's chest feeling his every breath and heart beat .

They bathed in the water and Brad had a box of cigarettes so they had a smoke . Luckily there was two cigs left for both of them . Both of their faces close and the cigarettes touching together , Cam flicking the lighter , it sparked below the two cigs tips lighting the cigarettes . They took a step back to take a puff of their cigs ,
They talked almost an hour enjoying the others sweet soft raspy voice ramble about whatever he had to say .

Cam took a inhale of his cig , the cigarette sitting in between his lips . He took the cig out of his mouth and grabbed Brad's chin lowering to his level making so that their lips connected . Cam passing over the smoke to the taller between their kiss , it made Brad's face feel warm . They broke their smoke kiss looking into each other's eyes , Cam just had a loving smile that comforted the other making his shoulders loosen .

They stood like that admiring each other , not saying anything , they truly are a couple to keep their relationship secretive but when alone something just buzzes inside them .

Tension was starting to get a bit thick so only way to slightly get rid of it was making out .

They did their little deed and head back to their cabin , their cigarettes of love were extinguished and turned into dust and ashes , the taste of it was still on their lips .

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

HOPE YOU ENJOYED I TOOK LONG WITH THIS ONE BUT PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVS, ANYWAYS HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!♡♡