•Body▪︎

L'pog cuz I haven't written these pookies:]

Angst n Fluff♡

-----------------------------

Pogs pov:

I woke up to a stinging sensation on my back. I got up sitting on the edge of the bed, the bandages made it worse making it burn and itch whole nights. I walked to the bath room taking my shirt off seeing the bandages across my chest going to my back.

I take the bandages half way off turning my back to the mirror seeing my flesh and blood stick to the bandage making it sore to pull it off, I whined in pain wanting cry. There were was once wings their..but not anymore.. The gaping holes on my back just showed my spine and the red pink flesh showing, I put the bandages back on. I looked back in the mirror looking at myself,

I hate how I look..
The bags under my eyes.
The scars and bruises across my body.( except for the hitches, that don't count )
I just hate everything abt my body..

I broke into tears hating my reflection. I leaned my elbows onto the sink crying into my hands, everything hurts..

L'mans pov:

I was trying to find my lovers warm embrace, but nothing was there I got up quickly looking for pog, eventually find him in the bathroom. He had tears running down in his face.

I got worried quickly, pog walked to me and hugged me " please stay.." he says between sobs, I wrapped my arms around him kissing his face and head to comfort him.

" Tell me what's wrong?.."
" I-I just..I just don't really like my body.. "
Pog says still having tears in his eyes, his voice cracked on every word.
"Love..I want you to know that..no one else can look at your body. I mean by the ones who love you and you trust them you can.. "
I say reassuring him, I'm the only one he trusts and loves, I'm allowed to look at his body when he let's me know.

Pog smiles back at the advise his lover gave him, he kissed him on the tip of his nose.

" wanna clean up the wounds up..?"
"Yeah that would be nice.."

L'man put on some ointment on the back of Pogs back for the sore areas. He put on some fresh bandages on the wounds aswell.

Pog got sleepy through the process, so L'man
Carried him bridal style to bed and put Pog in gently tucking him in and kissed his forehead.

Since it was like 6 in the morning L'man got ready anyways.

----------------------------

It's my mom's birthday today so pls wish her a wonderful day🎉🙃