forest pals ⊹。₊°⟡.⸙͎۪۫ ༄

I'm back at school so uploading stuff is gonna take longer.

Fae x camperbur ( or bushcraft idk )

Camperbur is base off those bushcraft videos btw . Those videos are just really chill .
I might be  also writing this while my powers off but enjoy luvs!!

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Felix's(Fae) pov:

I was just wondering abt in the forest until I heard snapping of a tree , I decided to investigate what it was so I flew up and  took high ground up onto some old trees branches , they looked thick enough to hold my weight .

I peeked over a bit to see and I saw a.. human?! , what would they be doing so far in the woods . He was apparently snapping some sticks for smth then a dog came out of nowhere . I'm guessing that's he's dog , he said the dogs name was kita which is cute!! And the dog is cute!!

The tree branch that I was standing on snapped and then snapped more , I started to panic on what to do then everything went black for a second until I woke up on the ground but someone was over me .

Chase's(camperbur) pov:

I was just looking for more sticks to get my fire back at camp still going , I was done with the shelter until I heard a loud fall from behind . So I checked it out seeing a short male with elf like ears and transparent wings almost like a bug's wings , he seemed to be knocked out but he started to wake up . I helped him to sit up , and damn he was cute .

He was a bit shook because maybe I was standing next to to him and he was probably thinking why I was helping him , he had some scratches from the fall so i thought maybe i could put smth on his scratches .

You okay?.. " I asked , he shyly nodded looking like he was unsure of himself. " just a little sore though.." he said kicking his feet and trying to get up but he winced in pain limping . I let him lean against me and wrapped my hand onto his waist so he didn't fall back .

I just ended picking him up bridal style , he freaked out a little since his wings fluttered.

I brought him back to camp well kita followed me .

Felix's pov:

He picked me up which I wasn't expecting , my face started feeling warm up to my ears . He brought me back what look to be his camp , it was built pretty well . He set me down on  log bed that had a lamb skin on it which was soft .

Kita laid next to me which I took the chance of petting him and he liked it .

Chase's pov:

I got some cream to put on his scratches, Kita's tail wagged a lot then usually he doesn't . "Didn't get your name .." I ask to start a conversation up . " it's Felix.." he said shyly again still petting kita . " and you?.." he asked rubbing the back of his neck " Chase..!" I say sitting down next to him with the tub of ointment.

He saw the tub and gave me his arm which I took gently to not harm him in anyway . I applied the cream on his scratches , he winced slightly in pain but was fine with me touching him .

Time skip:

It was getting dark and chase started the fire because tonight it was cold felix wore one of Chase's jumpers, it was a dark maroon color. Both of them talked becoming very comfortable with each other soon one will fall for the other and the other will have feelings for the other .

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Hope you enjoyed, I think my phone is broken the screen is glitching a lot lol . I might not update because maybe I need a new phone soon so yeah.