°☆ Peaceful talk ☆°

Agentbur
Sniperbur

I don't ship them, their just really good friends:)
Pls don't ship I'm warning you

_____________________________________________

Ezra ( Sniperbur ) sat on the roof trying to keep himself awake, it was midnight not wanting to sleep was a big problem for him. He was pretty much a sleep deprived person,  the only thing he enjoyed was looking at the city lights and stars shining beautifully bright. The only thing he could clear off his mind was to just look at the city and be amazed by it, except the inside of the city wasn't all that pretty. The roof door opened hearing the metal squeak " Still up?.." Audley ( Agentbur ) says sounding like he also didn't get sleep " Uh- yeah.." Ezra says while Audley walks over and sits down next him. " what's been on your mind lately?.." Ezra turns turns his head over to Audley wondering why was he awake at this time, " oh...well..tbh, it's just been a really busy weak and I'm really starting to feel drained.." Ezra listens to him ranting on and on about him not feeling great until they become quiet and they sinked into the comfortable silence not saying a word feeling the cool air hit their skin. Until Ezra broke the silence " you and that Detective have been really close.." Ezra smiles mischievously making  Audley faces turn red " Shut up about that before I punch your face.." Ezra laughs teasing Audley more saying that he wants to kiss the detective so bad.

They both shared their laughs and kept talking until it hit 1 in the morning. Audley checks his phone realizing its morning " we gotta go to bed.." " shit really?!.." " yup" they laughed again " damn must've talked whole night.?" Audley gets up offering a hand to Ezra, he took his hand and they both headed to bed.

Night Ez!
Night Addy!..

They both shout saying their goodnight.

315 words