✯ rhythm of passion ✯

Third person's POV:

Today is the day that held the promise of laughter and connection, and it began with an call from their friends, Jin and Hobi.
"Hey guys when are you coming?" hobi said in call.
"We are almost ready be there in 20 min." Tae said in an excited tone and cut the call.

Jimin eagerly dressed for the day, his fluffy pink hair adding a touch of whimsiness to his look. He chose a soft, pastel oversize hoodie that matched the hues of a gentle sunrise, giving him a cute and endearing appearance.

Taehyung, on the other hand, opted for a more refined attire, a smart ensemble that perfectly complemented his handsome features.

They both radiated a unique charm that matched their personalities, a blend of adorable and suave.

"Jiminie, we're going to have so much fun" Taehyung exclaimed as they headed to the café where they were meeting Jin and Hobi.

The scent of freshly brewed coffee and the cheerful ambiance welcomed them as they entered the café. The air buzzed with excitement, heightened by the prospect of reuniting with dear friends.

As they spotted Jin and Hobi, the room seemed to light up with their infectious energy. Laughter filled the air as they exchanged warm hugs and affectionate hellos.

Kim seokjin, a tall and beautiful man, had an air of elegance about him. His plump lips were adorned with a gentle smile that radiated kindness. His hair, a stunning shade of purple, added a dash of exuberance to his appearance.

Hobi, the embodiment of sunshine, had a heart-shaped smile that could brighten the gloomiest day. His bubbly personality and infectious laughter were a beacon of happiness wherever he went.

"Jimin-ah, you're looking adorable as always!" Jin complimented, ruffling Jimin's soft, pink hair.Hobi joined in, grinning,
"Absolutely! A true epitome of cuteness!" Jimin blushed, feeling the warmth of their love and friendship. He laughed, "Come on, guys, stop babying me!"

They all settled around a table, the lively banter continuing as they ordered their favorite drinks. The joyful atmosphere provided the perfect backdrop for catching up and sharing stories.

"So, guys how's your dance class going, ?" Jin inquired, genuinely interested in Jimin's and hobi's passion.

Jimin's eyes lit up, and he began to share the latest experiences from his dance classes, animatedly describing the progress of their students and the joy of teaching.

Hobi chimed in, sharing his excitement for their upcoming collaborative project, a fusion of contemporary and hip-hop styles.

Jimin, a contemporary dancer with a body that defied norms, embraced the art form with every fiber of his being.

His movements were an ethereal dance of fluidity, telling stories through the gentle arcs of his back and the graceful curves of his body. The envy of many, Jimin's curves and plump posterior were the results of years spent perfecting his craft.

His dance was a story of passion. The gentle sway of his hips, the delicate arch of his back, and the captivating extension of his limbs spoke of a dance steeped in grace and elegance.

Beside him was Hobi, a hip-hop dancer with an insatiable passion for rhythm and beats. His energy was a vibrant force of nature, emanating a magnetic pull that drew people to the dance floor.

Hobi's style was an explosion of dynamics, each move sharp, precise, and bursting with vigor. As they spoke passionately about their dance classes his eyes sparkled with enthusiasm.

Amidst the conversation, Jin hesitated for a moment, then smiled,
"Speaking of progress and excitement, there's something I've been meaning to share"

Intrigued, Taehyung leaned forward, "Oh, tell us hyung!"
Hobi said excitedly "Come on, hyung, spill the beans! You've been smiling all day. What's going on?"

Jin said chuckling "Ah, it's nothing major. I've just been working with this guy at the office. His name is Kim Namjoon.We work in the same department "

Jin, nervously fidgeting with his cup "Well, he's... incredible. Tall, intelligent, nerdy and those dimples when he smiles are just.......endearing He's so dedicated to his work, and he's incredibly kind."

Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung exchanged knowing glances, their excitement palpable.
"Ooh, someone's got a crush!"
Hobi teased playfully. Jimin joined in, grinning, "That's wonderful, hyung! Tell us more! "Jin blushed slightly

Jin said blushing and stuttering"I-I don't know Maybe... I mean, we didn't talk much but I genuinely enjoy our conversation and whenever he looks at me with those eyes I feel butterflies in my stomach"

Taehyung said smiling "We're happy for you, hyung . I hope you guys will make some progress. Enjoy this feeling!" Jin nodded smiling.

Amidst the joy and laughter, Jimin's thoughts drifted to his mysterious encounter with Jungkook. The memory was like a subtle whisper, drawing him into its mystery.

Taehyung noticed Jimin's distraction and nudged him,
"Hey, Jiminie, you seem lost in thought. What's on your mind?"Jimin blushed, caught off guard,

"Oh, um... It's just... nothing" Taehyung winked mischievously, "Come on, spill the beans. Is it about that handsome stranger you encountered?" Jimin's face turned crimson as his friend erupted into laughter. He shyly nodded

"Yes, I... I've been wondering about that" Hobi joined in the fun, teasing, "A mysterious encounter, huh? Who is he tell us. Jiminie's got a crush!

"No! I don't even know him,we didn't talk. He just came paid the bill and left. he was looking so intimidating and scary"

" And I don't think I will see him again". Jimin Said biting his lips in an almost sad tone.

"Oh don't worry jiminie. I'm sure you will see him again someday"Hobi said cheering jimin. He nodded with a smile.

As they continued to share stories, dreams and laughter filled the air . As the sun set, painting the sky with hues of pink and orange, they left the café, with their hearts brimming with love and the promise of exciting days ahead.

To be continued........