✯harmonious heart and gentle gesture ✯

In jimin's bedroom:

In their cozy Seoul apartment, Taehyung eagerly showed Jimin various outfits he had picked out for their night at the club. The room was filled with excitement and the prospect of celebrating Jimin's acceptance into the dance academy.

Taehyung held up a crop top in jet black and a pair of snug-fitting jeans, suggesting, "How about this for tonight, Jiminie? This will look amazing on you. It's trendy and bold!"

Jimin examined the outfit, feeling a little uneasy. His cheeks blushed as he stammered, "T-Tae, I've never worn something like this before..." Understanding Jimin's apprehensions. Taehyung said with a pout ,
"Oh, come on, Jimin-ah! It's just for tonight, a chance to embrace a new side of you"

"I don't know...tae" jimin replied with nervousness and hesitation.

"Jimin, trust me, you'll look stunning," Taehyung said as his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"I... I'm just not used to wearing something like this. What if I look strange?" Jimin Said fidgeting with the fabric of his t-shirt.

Taehyung placed a gentle hand on Jimin's shoulder, reassuring him.
"You won't look strange at all. You're beautiful just the way you are. This outfit will only accentuate your unique charm."

Jimin took a deep breath, steeling himself, and nodded. "Alright, I trust you, Tae. Let's give it a try."

Taehyung's face lit up with a bright smile. "That's the spirit, Jiminie! You won't regret it, I promise. Now, let's get you all dolled up for an amazing night."

---------------------------------------------------------

At night club:

Third person's POV:

As they stepped into the pulsating heart of the club, the vibrant lights danced across the walls, painting the room in a kaleidoscope of colors. The thumping beat of the music filled the air, creating an electrifying atmosphere. Jimin felt a rush of exhilaration mixed with nervousness. "Let's go to bar jimin!"taehyung said excitedly.

And there, at the bar, stood Jin and Hobi, chatting animatedly with each other.
"Jin hyung! Hobi hyung!" Taehyung greeted them with a wide grin on his face.

"Hello hyung"  jimin said feeling a tad shy.
Jin turned,spotting them, there face lit up with excitement. They warmly greeted the duo, expressing their delight at their arrival. "Hey there, Taehyung! Jimin!"

When Jin caught sight of Jimin in the outfit, his eyes widened in pleasant surprise. He exclaimed, "Wow you guys are looking amazing and Jimin! You look absolutely stunning in that outfit!"

Jimin, blushing and feeling a bit shy from the compliment, managed to stammer out,
"Th-thank you, Jin hyung! You and Hobi hyung look amazing too!" He grinned, returning the kind words with genuine warmth.

"Oh, don't be shy, Jimin! You look absolutely beautiful, really" hobi said smiling at jimin's cuteness.

Taehyung, the life of the party,  interjected with a playful grin,
"Oh, come on, enough of the chit-chat! It's time to dive into some drinks, my friends." His excitement was palpable, spreading like wildfire amongst the group. They all nodded, echoing their eagerness.

As they ordered their drinks,
Taehyung, the bearer of wonderful news, couldn't contain his excitement. He leaned in, eyes shining, "Guess what, everyone? Our dear Jimin has been granted entry into the esteemed Seoul Dance Academy!"

Jin's eyes widened in genuine surprise, a gasp escaping his lips, while Hobi's joyful cheer lit up the corner they occupied. "Jimin, that's amazing! Congratulations! Your hard work paid off" Jin said with a wide grin.

Hobi, who had been Jimin's companion and mentor in the dance world. His eyes shimmered with a mixture of pride and genuine happiness for his friend. "Jimin, you did it! All those long hours, the hard work, the sweat and tears, it's paying off. I couldn't be prouder. Seoul Dance Academy will be so lucky to have your talent and dedication."

Jimin, touched by both hyungs words, smiled gratefully and said,
"thank you hyung"

Taehyung, radiating enthusiasm, urged, "Hey, guys, let's hit the dance floor let loose!" Hobi and Jin enthusiastically joined in, their anticipation palpable.

However, Jimin, although appreciating the offer, fidgeted nervously with his fingers and offered a shy smile, gently declining,
"I... uh..I can't dance. It's just... a bit too much for me . Thanks though."  The prospect of being in the spotlight amidst the crowd made him a tad uneasy. attention-seeking atmosphere was a little overwhelming for him.

"Come on, Jimin, it's just us. Let loose a little, you'll have fun," hobi said to jimin with eyes full of encouragement and understanding.

Taehyung, perceptive and always considerate of Jimin's feelings, caught the hesitation in Jimin's eyes. He placed a gentle hand on Jimin's arm and smiled reassuringly.

"It's okay jimin! You both can go dance. I'll just stay here with him" Taehyung said, offering a supportive smile. He wanted Jimin to feel comfortable and not pressured into doing something that made him anxious.

Jin and hobi looked at each other and asked" are you sure we could stay here with you guys too" but tae reassure them that it's okay he'll stay here with jimin.

Feeling guilty for holding Taehyung back, Jimin turned to him and said, "Tae, you don't have to stay with me. I know you love dancing. Go, have fun with them."

Taehyung gently reassured Jimin, "No worries, Jimin. I'm here with you because I want to be. We can enjoy the night together, just the two of us."

Jimin, still feeling guilty, pouted and added, "But I'll feel bad if you just stay with me and don't enjoy the night."

"Are you sure? I can go, but only if you're okay with it." Asked taehyung in concern, Jimin nodded,his determination shining through.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll call you if I feel alone, don't worry. Just go" taehyung then nodded his head and said "okay I'll go but call me if you feel alone" jimin nodded with a smile.

As Jimin sat alone at the bar, nursing his drink, he was lost in thought, enjoying the rhythmic music that enveloped the atmosphere.
Unbeknownst to him, someone had taken a seat beside him.

"You're quite the vision" the stranger said to jimin startling him. "how can someone as captivating as you be sitting here all alone?" Jimin blushed slightly, unused to such direct compliments.

He managed a shy smile and replied, "Oh, I'm just here with my friends. They're dancing."The stranger nodded looking at jimin with dark eyes "Well, they must be envious of your charm if they left you alone."

Jimin chuckled nervously, appreciating the attempt to ease his unease. "Thank you! It's not that my friends left me alone because they're envious. I'm just... not much of a club person, and I don't feel like dancing."

"Can I buy you a drink?"Asked the man.

"No! Thank you for the offer, but I'm really okay"Jimin replied feeling uncomfortable.

"Come on, just one drink won't hurt." The man insisted.

Now Jimin is feeling really uncomfortable as he thought to himself, 'Please, Taehyung, come back soon.' The man continued to insist, but Jimin was increasingly uneasy, feeling trapped in an uncomfortable situation.

As the man continued to breach Jimin's personal space, attempting to touch his hand against Jimin's wishes, a rush of unease flooded over him.
Jimin could feel his heart racing. He felt like a trapped bird in a cage, desperately flapping its wings to escape the tightening grasp of fear and discomfort. As Jimin struggled with the situation.

A deep, commanding voice cut through the air " can't you hear? He said NO" voice resonating with a sense of power that made the unwelcome individual hesitate. It carried a weight that seemed to echo through the entire club, making it clear that disobedience was not an option.

To be continued......

---------------------------------------------------------

"Guess who stepped in to save jimin?"

Thank you so much for reading and Don't forgot to vote 🥰