✯Harmonious awakening ✯

At jimin and tae's apartment:

Morning arrived with a gentle kiss of sunlight at Taehyung and Jimin's cozy apartment. The room was adorned with soft hues, and the tranquility of dawn gently embraced the space.

Jimin lay on his bed, cocooned in the warmth of his blanket, a serene smile gracing his features.

Noticing the time, Taehyung, Jimin's best friend and roommate, walked into the room, fully intending to wake Jimin up.

However, seeing Jimin in such a peaceful and adorable state, he couldn't resist the urge to cuddle and lightly tease him.

Taehyung carefully wrapped his arms around Jimin, squeezing him gently. Jimin, slowly roused from his slumber, cracked open his eyes and was met with Taehyung's playful antics.

A soft chuckle escaped him, and he playfully pushed Taehyung away. "Good morning taetae."

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Taehyung grinned, pulling back. "Coffee's almost ready. Get up and get ready for your dance class with Hobi."
With a nod and a grateful smile, Jimin stretched and got out of bed.

After a fresh shower he picked out his outfit for the day, opting for a fitted black tank top that allowed freedom of movement, paired with loose, comfortable dance pants.

He tied his sneakers snugly and neatly arranged his hair, ready to embrace the dance studio.Once he was dressed, Jimin joined Taehyung in the kitchen.

The aroma of coffee filled the air, accompanied by the sound of gentle morning chatter. Taehyung handed him a cup, and they sat by the window, sipping coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------
At jin's office:

The hum of the office was a familiar symphony to Jin, an arrangement of productivity and routine. He sat at his desk, meticulously organizing files and documents.

The world outside the office windows was a blur of city life, but within those walls, each task was defined and ordered.

Namjoon, with his tall stature, stood out among the cubicles, an epitome of intellect and quiet confidence.

His lean frame was adorned with a pair of glasses that added to his nerdy yet appealing looks.

The glasses perched on his sharp nose framed a pair of thoughtful eyes that seemed to carry the weight of endless knowledge. Namjoon needed a vital file to finalize a presentation. He knew just where to find it.

Approaching Jin's desk, Namjoon politely cleared his throat, grabbing Jin's attention. Jin looked up, a courteous smile on his lips.
"Can I help you?"

Namjoon nodded, returning the smile. "Of course. I need the Anderson file for the upcoming presentation. It should be somewhere around here."

Jin quickly rummaged through the organized chaos of paperwork with beating heart. He eventually locating the file. He handed it to Namjoon, their fingers briefly touching, a fleeting connection that sent a subtle shiver through Jin.

"Here you go," Jin said, trying to ignore the sudden warmth that had spread through his hand.

"Thank you, Jin. You're a lifesaver," Namjoon replied, a grateful grin forming on his face.

As Namjoon left, Jin's heart danced to a new beat. There was something about Namjoon that stirred a melody within him. The simple interaction had left an indelible mark, a prelude to a song waiting to be composed.

To be continued......

Hey everyone, I apologize if this chapter was shorter than you anticipated. I'm still honing my writing skills and trying to improve with each chapter. I'll make sure the upcoming chapters will be more satisfying. Thank you for your understanding and support.❣️

❣️

        Wow! These edits are just                      Absolutely stunning 😍

Wow! These edits are just Absolutely stunning 😍