Chapter 1: Birth of a Legend.

In a far away Land)

In a Large Western Village was a very Pregnant Woman with Black ebony hair wearing a White Yukata stroking her Pregnant belly as her Husband was beside her who was a Monk.. with sacred Arrows escorting her Home.

Opening the door to their house he guided his pregnant wife in as she started making tea stroking her large than usual stomach carrying her baby she wasn't sure if she was carrying twins? or triplets. But she was going to find out she's on her 5th month smiling happily she sat down waiting for her tea to be ready as her Husband was going for the door Leaving out.

 But she was going to find out she's on her 5th month smiling happily she sat down waiting for her tea to be ready as her Husband was going for the door Leaving out

" Leaving so soon Shin-kun?" She spoke gently seeing her monk for a husband nod.

" I'll return by Sun down Retsu-chan..." He said walking over to his wife kissing her forehead.

" You promise..? because me and your unborn child would want your attention.." Said Retsu smiling gently at her husband as he firmly grasped her hand.

" I promise.." He said walking leaving out the door while she looked away noticing her tea was ready.

( With Shin)

Shin was a 27 year old Monk wearing traditional monk robes colored black and gold, armed with his sacred arrows that purifies Yokai's. His hair colored black tied into a ponytail.

On his way down to the Shrine Temple with his fellow Monks and Priestess's alike who slay Yokai's to defend their Village and it's people.

Having to be happily married to Retsu His wife who is carrying his child.

By a Budda Statue where a Soothsayer was she was a elderly lady with grey hair, She was praying trying to look into the future since she was a fortune teller.

" Miss Kaede..." Spoke Shin seeing the elderly soothsayer Turn to him with her eyes open.

" Ah Shin-kun what do I owe the pleasure in this visit?" She asked in a grandmotherly tone as if he was her grandchild.

" I was wondering... can I ask a favor?" The Man said seeing her nod holding her cane.

" I know you can see the future... i was wondering if you could tell me what me and Retsu's baby or babies like..." He asked seeing her raise a brow.

" Babies? she's carrying twins?" Said Kaede seeing him look unsure.

" Well i don't really know... her Stomach has gotten really Bigger... it's hard to tell" He said scratching his head.

" Well then let's see what can we see in the future" She said grabbing her bowl and started working her soothsayer skills.

Closing her eyes she saw it all.

She was receiving visions... Disturbing Visions as her Expression had a look of Horror and disbelief looking into the vision much deeper.

In her Vision she saw a Tall Woman... a Tall Woman that will become a Abomination