Chapter 14

Hokage Office)

"I don't know what possessed you to go chasing after Naruto and his daughter like that Anko, but it was not healthy for this village, nor it was productive and I would like an explanation for it." said the Sandaime Hokage with Anko restrained to a chair while Naruto was sitting on his daughter's lap.

"He ruined my dango and sake were ruined by this brat!" hissed Anko angrily at losing her favorite treat and would kill anyone for ruining her favorite snack.

"Naruto...is this true?" Asked Hiruzen with Naruto now pouting as his daughter mirrored his pout.

"Yeah, it's true. But I wouldn't have done it had she not wronged me last week!" Naruto said pointing a accusing finger at Anko.

"What the hell did I do!?" Said Anko with the sandaime raising a eyebrow at him with the same question popping in his head

"You knocked me over, spilled my ramen I just bought from Ichiraku, and you laughed while telling me to watch where I was going. You even kicked dirt on me!" said Naruto with the Hokage looking at Anko with curious eyes with Hachishaku looking back and forth at Anko and the Hokage.

"I did no such thing you little brat!" said Anko, but the fact was she had gotten wasted that night and didn't remember most of anything from the whole day, and what she did was fuzzy.

"Do you have any proof of this Naruto?" said the Hokage while knowing the boy would have only done this prank on Anko in the event he had been wronged.

"Nothing I can use. Wait! I heard in class that there is a clan that walks through people's heads. Have them go through hers or mine!" said Naruto since he had heard about the clans of Konoha and how one of them could enter another person's mind to seek out the truth.

Hachishaku nodded at this since she paid attention in class too.

"W-What? You can't be serious?" said Anko while starting to sweat a little nervously since this kid was willing to go so far to let a Yamanaka enter his head or hers just to seek out the truth.

"Are you sure that's really necessary Naruto?" said the Hokage though he really didn't want to call Inoichi out from his duties at the flower ship to settle this dispute between these two hyperactive...people.

"Why not? I'm not lying! I swear on my love of ramen I'm not lying so bring on the mind probe or whatever you want to call it!" said Naruto defiantly with the Hokage looking at the nervous looking Anko and knew she was hiding something.

When Naruto swears he's not lying on his love for ramen...chances are he is not lying.

"Anko? You want to swear your innocence on your love for dango before I break the tie by calling in Inoichi to see which one of you is lying?" said the Hokage with Anko now looking sheepish.

"The thing is Hokage-sama, I um...kind of got wasted that day, and can't remember most of the day so swearing without a doubt on my love for dango is not possible," said Anko with the Hokage narrowing his eyes at her.

"I see. Anko, you do realize because of that admittance, Naruto's case against you just got stronger, and the reason for his prank being justified?" said the Hokage with Anko now nodding while having a sinking feeling she was screwed.

"Yeah. Though the gaki still shouldn't have gone after my dango," said Anko with some defiance in her voice.

"You knocked over my ramen. You came out of the corner with your eyes closed while munching on the stuff while I was heading straight home to eat. It was your fault hands down!" said Naruto before sticking his tongue out at her.