Chapter 6

Hokage Office Day Three)

"Hokage-sama why isn't Naruto coming to the academy? I've noticed he hasn't come it's been two days" Said Iruka wanting to exactly know where was Naruto at and noticed that there wasn't any pranks these past two days.

"Don't fret Iruka, Naruto is handling a test of responsibility" Said the Old Professor who was smoking his pipe with Iruka having a skeptical Expression he nearly snorted when The Hokage said Naruto was handling a test of 'responsibility'

"What kind of Test?" Asked Iruka.

"Come here and I'll show you what I mean" The Sandaime said pulling out his crystal ball showing a image of Naruto at the park with Baby Hachishaku-sama.

Iruka's jaw dropped at what he was seeing, he was hoping this wasn't a prank or a genjutsu, was his eyes deceiving him seeing Naruto looking after a very Big Baby Girl.

"Hokage-sama? is this for real?" Said Iruka watching the Crystal ball staring at Naruto feeding Hachishaku her bottle.

Hiruzen just Smiled softly at the scene.

"Yes, it is, which is the reason why Naruto isn't at the academy yet... he has four more days left to finish this test, and once it's over I'll determine whether if he should keep her or give the baby to another family. but so far i could see he's doing a good job and I'm very proud" Said the Sandaime smiling.

"Wait a minute Hokage-sama run that by me again!? did you just say he keeps her! Naruto can't raise a baby and became a Shinobi at the same time! he can't hardly apply himself in the academy what makes you think he'll pass this test you given him!"Asked Iruka staring at the Hokage in disbelief, with the older man frowning.

"Because, Iruka i believe Naruto can pass this one simple test alone... just consider this as his first D-rank mission" Said the Sandaime blowing smoke from his pipe.

Iruka could just stare at the Sandaime then look back to the Crystal ball viewing Naruto walking around the park with Hachishaku-sama in the stroller.

"So... if he succeds... this test he comes back to the academy right?" Asked Iruka with the Sandaime nodding.

"Yes, and Iruka Don't effect his grades. and don't let any other teacher at the academy do it either.. if they so much as do it behind my back I'll have them fired on the spot make sure you tell them that" The Sandaime said with Iruka nodding as the scarred chunin left the office.

The Sandaime could just stare at the scene between Naruto and the baby Hachishaku, But the older man had his attention on Hachishaku, he wondered why is she so attached to Naruto? like how she refused on being given to another parent she just wanted Naruto...

He had a feeling that Hachishaku wasn't normal to begin with... she was very abnormally big when Naruto first brought her to his office and that she gave off quite the killer intent on his hidden anbu in his office.

He wondered where did she come from? and who are her original parents?

And More importantly why did she imprint Naruto as her Father?

Those questions just bothered Hiruzen trying to find a logical explanation about Hachishaku.

"Just what are you?" Was his thoughts staring at Hachishaku on the Crystal Ball while putting it away seeing he had paperwork to do.

(With Naruto)

"Hachi-chan Allow me to introduce you to! Teuchi-jisan and Ayame-nee chan!" Said Naruto with his adoptive Daughter looking at the two ramen chefs as the two could look at Hachishaku in shock at how big she was!