Chapter 12

Shinobi Academy Next day)

After attending the first lesson, Hachishaku was separated from her father, seeing he was sent to taijutsu class, a class which teaches physical martial arts otherwise known as Hand to Hand Combat. The boys had taijutsu while the girls have flower arranging class, Hachishaku seemed not so interested in the class and wanted to learn how to fight... she didn't care much for flowers.

"Hachishaku!" Said Kyoko a young woman with black hair wearing oval glasses sneering at Hachishaku as the Girl turned to the woman with a annoyed stare.

"Yes?" Hachishaku answered

"Pay attention!" She said with a glare.

"Why should I pay attention? this class for arranging flowers is useless and is getting no where" Said Hachishaku in a matter of fact tone

"Because that's the vital lesson which teaches kunoichi the importance of elegance and beauty during infliltration missions!" Said Kyoko with a Stern stare she did not want to teach this demon's tall daughter.

"And yet it's rather boring... i want to learn how to fight" She said not really Caring how the girls in the class room looked at her.

"Did you hear what she said!" Said a Pig tailed girl

"she'd rather fight... instead of arranging flowers..." Said a young girl in a ponytail

"And she's being really disrespectful to Ms. Kyoko... that dead last idiot didn't teach her respect!" Said One short haired girl with brunette hair.

Hachishaku narrowed her dark blue eyes emitting a scary aura directing it to the girl who just insulted her father.

The girl and many other girls paled and trembled when they saw her terrifying glare it was as if she was staring into your soul!

Wide scary eyes emitted with death ( An: This her scary expression from the Doujin)

"Po... Po... Po... Po..." Hachishaku said in a dark yet terrifying voice.

The Class and Ms. Kyoko stepped back frozen in fear!

The girl who isulted her father was Hoyuki, The girl was pissing herself from seeing and gazing into Hachishaku's haunted stare.

Hachishaku reverted back to normal and looked at Ms. Kyoko who shuddered.

"Where is taijutsu?" Hachishaku asked as Kyoko just pointed out the door not wanting to say anything as she watched Hachishaku leave the class room.

"Just what the hell did we just see...?" Said Ino who was shivering and the first to break the silence

"I have no idea... but whatever it was... scared the hell out of everyone in here..." Replied Sakura as a chill went down her spine trying to get that scary Expression out of her mind.

( Taijutsu Class)

Naruto and Sasuke were in the ring glaring at each other as Sasuke asked.

"Ready to lose dobe?"

"Like hell i will Sasuke-teme!" Answered Naruto.

Mizuki was about to start the match between the boys as he turned around noticing someone entering the class.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be in flower arrangement class?" Mizuki asked making both Sasuke and Naruto turn and look to see that it was Hachishaku.

"I take it you didn't like the flower arrangement class did you?" Naruto asked with a sigh.

"No, it's boring and useless.. i Wish to fight" She replied which made Naruto grin.

"Want to join us Hachi-chan?" He asked seeing her nod.

"Of course.. i want to" She answered with a smile.

"Want to take my place?" Naruto offered

Sasuke snorted at this, seeing the blonde boy was now being a coward "Letting your 'big' girl fight in your place dobe? how pathetic"

Naruto how ever smirked and replied, " Nah, just letting her have a go at it, Have fun Hachi-chan" Naruto said leaving the ring as Hachishaku stepped in before Sasuke.

Not to be intimidated by her height he spoke defiantly

"I won't show mercy even to a girl!"

Hachishaku just stood tall as the wind blew her white dress and sun hat.

"Bring it on... Uchiha Brat" Hachishaku said getting into a crouched defensive stance.

Scowling at her he got into his stance.

"Ready? fight!" Mizuki announced the match as Sasuke charged forward ready to strike her only for her to trip him with her long slender legs.

"What the hell?!" He said struggling to stand as he felt pain in his ankle he looked up at Hachishaku who looked at him.

"Is that all you got Uchiha-san? and here i thought you were mighty like those foolish girls made you out to be" Hachishaku stated seeing the Uchiha snarl as he finally stood up.

"Tch, I am mighty! i am a Uchiha! a elite! i will not be bested by the Dobe's daughter!" He spat in anger as he charged forward again ready to strike her with a kick only for her to catch his leg with ease and toss him out the ring sending him crashing into the fence.

The entire class looked on in shock at the strength Hachishaku displayed and how she defeated Sasuke who was the best at taijutsu! it was impossible!

Naruto even looked amazed and wondered how did his daughter learn something like this

"Impossible! she's the dobe's daughter! how could I lose to her!?" Was Sasuke's thoughts staring at her in disbelief unable to accept his loss.

"Alright! yeah Hachi-chan!" Naruto cheered that his daughter kicked Sasuke's ass.

Giggling and smiling at the praise with a blush she spoke.

"Thanks Father, now who else is next?" She wondered staring at the rest of the boys who flinched at the sound of her knuckles cracking.

Scene change.

Hoyuki was now going home since the academy was over, she was still shaken up at Hachishaku's scary stare and she had every right to be frightened, she prayed to kami that she wouldn't get any nightmares from Hachishaku's stare.

Before she could make a turn to another direction of her home a long slender arm reached out and grabbed Hoyuki who screamed.

"AAAAAAH!"

Her scream echoed as she was pulled into the dark shadows of the alley as you could hear Blood gush and splat.

To be continued