Chapter 15: Anko

Michiyo's house)

The woman is washing dishes while her husband is at work. She couldn't wait to see Naruto-kun and Hachishaku. She wondered if it was possible to adopt Naruto. He seemed very helpful around the house and has helped her a lot while her husband was on a business trip.

She then heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" She says going over to the door. Opening it only to see, Naruto, Hachishaku and a Purple-haired woman she has never met before.

"Naruto-kun. Hachi-chan. Who is this you brought with you?" Michiyo asks looking at the two and Anko.

"Michiyo this is Anko our new slave!" He proclaimed with her looking shocked that he got a slave.

"Naruto-kun. Just where did you get a slave from?" she asks sternly as if she was his mother

"Wellll..." He says looking towards Anko

"Allow me to explain..." Anko says as she began telling the woman about the pranking Incident that her, Naruto and his daughter got involved in as telling the story as to why she's a slave.

Michiyo blinked hearing the whole explanation.

A sweatdrop formed on Naruto's forehead when he saw the look Michiyo gave him.

"Are you going to treat her right Naruto-kun?" Says a Stern Michiyo as Naruto nodded.

"Absolutely." He says with a smile. While Hachishaku smiled as well and gave a look towards Anko who flinched

"I seriously don't like the way she's looking at me..." Thought Anko feeling creeped out by Hachishaku's look. As the Teen continued to stare at their shared slave while Naruto is talking with Michiyo.

"Well other than that. Welcome to our home need anything?" She asks with Anko shaking her head.

"Oh we're good, Michiyo-san just thought I'd drop by and tell you." Naruto answers with Hachishaku nodding.

"So where are y'all heading?" Michiyo asks looking at the three.

"Well since we have Anko-San as our slave we're going to get her to help teach us a few things to help us improve in the Shinobi Academy." Naruto says with her nodding seeing that would make sense.

"Well be safe dinner isn't at 6." She would say as the three decided to leave.

( Training Ground 44)

"So let me get this straight... the academy doesn't teach you two much?" Asked Anko with both Naruto and Hachishaku nodding.

"Well then you brats guess I'll see what you two will need help on..." Anko says looking at the two.

"Okay we listening." Said Naruto with both he and his daughter paying attention to Anko.

As she started telling them the basics about being a Shinobi and whatnot.

She brought up target practice dolls and brought out some Kunai.

"Now this is how you throw kunai." She would say displaying the way to throw kunai in her hand she had 5 kunai and tossed them at the training dummy hitting it in vital spots of the body.

"Now you try kid." She said towards Naruto who grabbed 5 kunai and did as Anko showed him.

"Nice job. Not bad, your turn tall girl." She said at Hachishakusama.

Hachishakusama looked at the kunai.

"Is it possible for me to try something else." Hachishakusama says with Anko raising a brow

"Ah sure why not. Show me what you trying to do." Anko says with her and Naruto watching Hachishakusama look at the training dummy.

Hachishakusama focused on the dummy and flared her yokai chakra which surprised both Anko and Naruto.

Hachishakusama's hair started to extend and become like tendrils, as the hair took the form of barbed hooks as they darted out at the dummy and began ripping the dummy to shreds.

"Holy Shit!" Thought a Wide eyed Anko who was impressed.

"Woah! Awesome Hachi-Chan!" Praised Naruto with his daughter blushing

"That was unreal... just what are you!?" Exclaimed Anko and was wondering if Hachishakusama is not normal at all.

"I'm special like my father." She answered with Anko looking more surprised

"You mean to tell me she's a Jinchuriki too?! Or something else?!" Were Anko's thoughts

"Okay... let's move on to the next lesson shall we..?" She says wondering what else these two had.

And for the next two hours Anko had taught and trained the Pair, with Hachishaku impressing Anko a lot more with Naruto making it even better. These two alone would be a unstoppable pair and force to be reckoned with.

She wondered how did this Uzumaki brat find such a weird girl? And how is it that he's not the least afraid of her.

"Okay that's enough for one day. Tomorrow we are doing something else." Anko says with the two nodding.

( Naruto's apartment)

True enough Anko had cleaned Naruto's apartment. As the three had dinner. Anko had Dango since Naruto allowed her to have Dango. While Naruto and Hachishaku were devouring some ramen they brought from ichiraku's on their way home.

Anko had decided to go home and told them that they will be training after the academy.

Now the two would be in bed sleeping with one another.

Hachishaku held her father close as she smiled in her sleep.

Dreaming about Naruto. Dreaming about her and him together in the future, with three girls that are sitting at the dinner table eating ramen.

The first Girl was wearing a beige trench coat with a ear to ear slit mouth. The two girls looked like twins wearing white dresses like their mother. The first twin had a black cat on her lap while the other twin is watching TV.

These three even resembled Hachishaku and Naruto

Hachishaku smiled wide in her sleep she was going to make that dream come true.

( The Next Day)

Hiruzen would be in his office filling out paperwork as usual that was until he heard a knock at his door.

"Enter." He says as the door opened revealing it to be Michiyo.

"Hello how can I help you? You must be Michiyo that Naruto talks about." He said as she nodded.

"Pleasure meeting you Hokage-sama. How are you?" She asks with him looking at her.

"I'm doing good what brings you here?" He asks

"I've come to adopt Naruto Uzumaki and Hachishaku." She says with him looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

To be continued