Chapter 4

With Naruto)

Day 1.

Naruto was on his way to a grocery store to start shopping for his daughter since the Sandaime had given him enough money to buy what he needed for his soon to be Daughter. He only had one week to impress His ji-san about taking responsibility for a baby.

Walking into the first store ignoring the many glares the Villagers were giving him while putting Hachishaku in a shopping cart, Hachishaku herself noticed all of the looks the adults were Giving towards her adoptive father Narrowing her eyes a little at them.

But The adults weren't just staring at him they were also staring at her too in shock seeing that she was the biggest baby they have ever seen in their life.

Looking at his list seeing what he had to get, He saw baby formula on the list and wondered where could he find that, pushing the shopping cart forward going on the next isle to find Baby formula, After making a stop and Turn he found it on the next isle and looked on each shelf turning his Blue eyes he found it looking at it as Hachishaku was watching her father seeing him get more than one canister of baby formula having a total of 8 cans, then the next thing Naruto got was baby wipes seeing he would have to learn how to change diapers which made him shiver a little he never changed a baby's diaper before but he could tell it wasn't a fun thing to do.

Looking at his list to see what else he needed for her, bath items were important he got her a scrubbing brush, and baby powder plus body wash that was scented vanilla.

Now looking on the shelf he saw a stock of baby clothes but he knew these weren't her size given how big she is, he would have to go to the baby department in order to find her size.

Before he could move to another shelf he bumped into someone.

"Woah I'm so sorry! didn't mean to bump into you!" He said helping the person he bumped into grabbing the basket of groceries that fell out the person's hand

"Oh no need to worry, young boy you didn't hurt me" Said a gentle feminine voice with warmth looking up Naruto saw a beautiful woman wearing a apron and dull green dress she had short black hair with grey eyes, Naruto noticed her stomach that was large.

"Are you ok young one?" Asked the Woman staring at him then looked towards his shopping cart seeing Hachishaku stare at her with a cautious look.

"Oh my... is that your baby sister?" Asked the woman with Naruto shaking his head.

"No... I'm actually Raising her, found her in a carriage all alone so i decided to take her in, The names Naruto Uzumaki, Oba-chan" He greeted but started sweating seeing her ominous stare and aura.

"Oba-chan? Are you saying I'm old young Uzumaki?" Asked The woman in a sweet voice that didn't mean anything good and he could had swore he saw fire lit in her eyes.

Now she didn't look very old Though she did held the curvy body of a milf, Her breasts were very huge around double H-Cup.

"No-No ma'am! I'm sorry!" He said shivering from her gaze unaware that Hachishaku was amused at the sight before her.

"Apology accepted Young Uzumaki, my name is Michiyo" Spoke the woman now named Michiyo

"Nice Meeting you Michiyo-san" He said now walking towards his cart.

" Leaving so soon Young Uzumaki?" Michiyo said watching him getting ready to leave.

"Well yeah, it's getting a little late i know she's hungry and I have to feed her" He said gesturing towards Hachishaku who pouted.

"That reminds me, I have to go as well, my husband would be worried about me being out the house this long..." She said holding up her basket of baby items.

" Oh? so you have a baby too?" He asked.

"Well I'm having one," She Answered patting her swollen stomach.

"Boy or Girl?" Naruto asked again.

"A Girl, I'm expecting" She replied

"Ah, cool i think you'd make a great mother" He said seeing her blush.

"Thanks, you might make a great father towards your daughter," She Smiled warmly.

"Thanks! best of luck to you Michiyo-san!" He said now pushing off his shopping cart to the check out.

"What a nice young boy.. i wonder where is his parents or family relatives" She asked now going to the check out herself.

At the check out area.

Naruto was at the check out area now getting in line.

He was ignoring all of the stares he was getting, as he focused on the cashier.

"Ah what can I get yo-" Before the cashier could speak he glared at Naruto.

"What are you doing here Monster?" He asked with a sneer.

"Just shopping for a baby, how much do I owe you?" Naruto asked kindly but the cashier narrowed his eyes

"I'm sorry, in this store we don't serve your kind now get out of here you litt-" Before he could say anymore he noticed Hachishaku glaring at him and once he looked into her eyes he turned white and sweated when his eyes locked onto her haunted gaze.

Widening his eyes in shock he stuttered out.

"It's-It's on the house! you don't have to pay!" He screamed in terror backing away from Naruto and Hachishaku.

"Really? thanks!" Naruto Smiled not aware of what his adoptive Daughter just did minutes ago as he carried her and their groceries and were now heading home, just Six more days left to prove that he could take care of her

To be continued.