Chapter 3

Hokage Tower)

Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Third and Current Hokage of Konoha also known as the Professor as well as the God of Shinobi was thunderstruck at what Naruto was telling him regarding this big baby girl, this was the biggest baby he has ever seen he couldn't even take his eyes of the said baby who was staring back at him with Dark Blue eyes. What really shocked him was that Naruto told him that the baby imprinted on him as her father..

" Is there anything else you might have left out Naruto?" The Sandaime asked looking at the boy who was holding his adoptive Daughter.

"Well that's all i know... jii-san" He said scratching behind his head as the Hokage just stared at him and the baby.

"Naruto... I'm not sure if you should raise her Alone, she should be given to another family that might want her" The Sandaime said seeing Naruto widen his eyes and could had swore or prayed he wasn't senile when he saw the Baby Hachishaku glare at him with red eyes and slit Pupils.

" Jii-san why!? I'm sure i could raise her alone! i can do it!" Naruto pleaded he was sure he could raise her.

" How can you be sure when you're at the academy?" The Sandaime asked

"Please! i promise! I'll even take her with me! you know i can't trust anyone else aside from you or Old man Teuchi! Naruto begged unaware of Baby Hachishaku's glare directed at Hiruzen.

" Besides she's my responsibility! I'll take good care of her, i promise the Mother who written this message that i would take care of her!" He continued as the Sandaime could just watch how much Naruto wanted to keep the baby he tilted his head to the side now he understood Naruto lived a hard lonely life but taking care of a new born big baby girl? he just wasn't sure about this.

"Naruto I'm sorry but raising a baby is a very much big responsibility and i doubt you could handle it she should be given to another family" The Sandaime said getting up from his desk walking over to try and get the baby from Naruto only for the baby to narrow her eyes sending a invisible unrelenting force pushing him back away from Naruto.

The Anbu in the room appeared going to Attack but only for them to freeze in place when the baby was secretly sending killer intent at them the Killer intent was so great that it made them pass out.

Hiruzen got back up looking even more dumbstruck, Naruto widened his eyes at this too.

" This... Child is not normal... no baby shouldn't do this?" Thought the Sandaime he knew Naruto didn't unleash that power, that power came from Hachishaku.

" Please... Jii-san... just give me a chance! i promise I'll be the best parent to her!" Naruto said once again as he held Hachishaku who looked relaxed and calm with her eyes back to normal.

"Fine... I'll give you one week to test this... i will test your responsibility on raising her and if you pass then you may keep her, but if you fail i will have no choice... but to give her away to someone else" He said with Naruto smiling and grinning.

" Here is the money to buy her what she needs I'll have someone do a little remodeling in your apartment tomorrow" He said giving Naruto a few Ryo's

"Thank you Jii-san! i promise I will do my best and won't fail!" He said now leaving taking his daughter with him leaving the Sandaime to sigh.

"Why do I get the sudden feeling the moment he passes i might receive lots of paperwork if Naruto raises this Unknown child like him.. i do not want to imagine the type of Pranks Naruto will do and no doubt His adoptive child will follow his footsteps in the art of pranking" Thought the Sandaime with dread not wanting to deal with that much paperwork if Naruto and Hachishaku overdo it with the Pranks.

In a Shinobi Academy A certain scarred Chunin Sneezed and felt a chill run down his spine having to look out for Naruto's Pranks.

To Be Continued.