Chapter 9

Michiyo's house 8 Am)

Naruto wakes up from his sleep as Hachishaku did the same thing As he got up from the bed to go fresh up and take a good shower, After taking his shower he given Hachishaku a bath who played in the water as he brought her out the water and put a new diaper and white dress with purple frills.

After freshing up he came downstairs smelling breakfast being cooked and could tell it was Michiyo cooking breakfast as her husband was at the table drinking his coffee.

Michiyo turned around and saw Naruto with a smile.

"Good Morning Naruto-kun and Hachi-chan." She greeted as she finished cooking the pancakes.

"Morning Michiyo-san" He greeted back as Hachishaku just smiled and cooed at Michiyo.

Hiyama looked up from his newspaper and greeted Naruto.

"Morning, Naruto-san" He said Hoping the boy would greet him back.

"Oh.. Morning Hiyama-san" Naruto said as he pulled a chair and sat in it holding Hachishaku as she sent Hiyama a glare who flinched how could a 6 day old Baby have these kind of looks! his wife explained to him that Hachishaku wasn't normal and that she was in terms of ' Special' or 'Unique' unlike other newborn babies.

Michiyo came to the table bringing Naruto's plate that had 4 layer pancakes with butter and syrup on the side he has link sausages and a cup of orange juice. Michiyo brought over her husband his plate of bacon, 3 layer pancakes and more coffee while she also brought over her plate with 4 layer pancakes and sausage.

Hachishaku could only drool at the food that everyone was eating, she wished she could eat food like this, she could only drink her milk bottle.

"So Naruto-kun.. what you plan on doing today? you and Hachi?" Michiyo asked looking at the two.

"Well since i only have two days left to look after Hachishaku Hokage-jiji will approve of me taking care of her.. then after that i probably have to go back to the Shinobi academy..." He said with Hachishaku frowning she didn't want her father to go to school

"You know Naruto-kun if you'd like me and Hiyama will watch over her while you in the academy" Michiyo offered as Naruto beamed at that, with Hachishaku looking at michiyo with wide eyes.

"Really!?" He said looking at her as she nodded

"Of course!" She said

"Thank you Michiyo-san!" He said as she giggled while Hachishaku just didn't want to leave her father's side, with her being with Michiyo and her husband while he was at the academy.

She wished she could go with her father.

An hour later.

Naruto and Hachishaku were now heading off shopping to get more diapers and formula plus another white dress.