Chapter 8: impure dreams

At Night)

Naruto was sleep as Hachishaku slept with him they were sleeping in a vacant bedroom Michiyo had offered them while Michiyo and her husband were sleeping together. This was Naruto's Last stay here in michiyo's house tommorow for sure he would go back to his apartment and raise Hachishaku for the last two days to pass his test for Hokage-jiji.

After the commotion between Michiyo and her husband simmed down Naruto returned to her house along with Hachishaku as they both ate dinner at the table with Hiyama trying to start a conversation with Naruto and trying to get to know the boy better if his wife knew Naruto.

Sleeping peacefully as Hachishaku clinged to him in her sleep not letting him go as she was unknowingly absorbing her father's chakra.. and the kyuubi's chakra it was pouring into her own systems.

(Naruto's Dream)

Naruto was sitting on top of the 4th Hokage's head looking at the view of the village, this was one of his favorite places to be alone in peace and not in the Village running for his life from his attackers that go after him every now and then.

Looking up at the clouds he could see several faces of the people he's met in the clouds.. So far he saw Teuchi and Ayame in the clouds, Hokage-jiji, Weasel-san, then there was Michiyo who was starting to be like a mother to him.

"Beautiful is it Father?" Said Hachishaku making Naruto jump when he saw her again.

"Hac-Hachi-chan!?" He yelled in shock not expecting to see her again in her adult form she looked old enough to be his mother!

"Sorry for frightening you like that, seems i have a habit of doing that" She said stroking her ebony hair.

"You think!? how are you!? so big and grown up!?" He asked staring at her in disbelief this was the 2nd time he has seen her in this adult form... seeing her wear a long white morning dress and a straw hat.

She giggled at his reaction.

"Well father guess you could say i hit puberty early and much more developed than many other women" She said smiling putting her long slender arms under her breasts that were K-cups.

Naruto blushed staring at her breasts as he looked away not wanting her to think of him as some pervert!

"What's the matter father? aren't i attractive?" She asked batting her eyelashes trying to look innocent and pretty.

"Don't look at her breasts.. Don't look at her breasts! she's my daughter for crying out loud! even if she's not by Blood!" He yelled mentally in thought with a crimson blush on his face but failed as he stared into her beauty he couldn't help but love that beautiful gentle Expression of hers!

"Judging from your look father it seems that you do think I'm attractive" She said smiling with a light blush on her face.

Stuttering and blabbering out words he couldn't find what to say as he looked surprised when she sat near him and pulled him closer with him being in her giant breasts that were fuller and soft!.

He inhaled her scent she smelled like vanilla it smelled so sweet that he loved it just by being so close to her.

For an hour they sat there on the head of the 4th Hokage watching the sun set with Naruto sitting on her lap with her boobs on top of his head.

"Hachi-chan" He said seeing her look at him.

"Yes Father?" She said looking at him with her dark blue eyes.

"I promise you I will be the best father to you.. someday when I'm hokage i will teach you and train you how to be a Shinobi.. " He said with conviction as she curved a smile.

"I love you father.." She said staring at him with such affection.

He smiled back at her. "I love you too Hachi-chan... together the both of us will be an awesome pair!" He said as the dream ended.

( Reality)

Naruto opened his eyes sitting up yawning as he looked at the clock seeing it was going on 6:15 Am then he looked at Hachishaku who clinged to him, not wanting to wake her or disturb her dream he decided to lay back down and sleep a little longer seeing it was too early.

Little did he know Hachishaku cracked opened her eye staring at her father with a grin.

To be continued