Chapter 13

Two days later)

Two days past as Hachishaku was already infamous as her father while the tall girl would not cause trouble on her own, she has made some enemies... and those enemies were Sasuke Uchiha's Fangirls when they learned that she beat their beloved Sasuke-kun in a taijutsu match.

(Flashback)

"Tall freak! how dare you hurt Sasuke-kun!" Screeched Sakura at Hachishaku as all the girls behind her glared at Hachishaku as did Ino.

Hachishaku looked confused as she blinked her eyes in confusion.

"I'm sorry say what?" Hachishaku said playing dumb just to irritate the fangirls.

"You heard us! how dare you hurt Sasuke-kun! you tossed him into a fence!" Shouted Ino.

Hachishaku frowned slightly closing her eyes.

"He lost fair in square... just accept that he has been beaten, He can't be the best at everything..." Said Hachishaku making the fangirls snarl.

"We don't care!, no one beats our Sasuke-kun and get away with it! That was just a fluke! you will never beat Sasuke-kun! and most definitely not your stupid loser of a father who is the dead last of this academy!" Sakura said as every fangirl cheered with her.

Hachishaku glared at the group narrowing her dark blue eyes.

"My father isn't a loser..." She said defending her father..

"How the hell can you call him father when he can't properly raise you right! you'll turn up like him! he can't even keep himself out of trouble! all he does is being a good for nothing loud mouth and class clown!. I don't know why he even bothered to take you in" Ranted Sakura as Hachishaku emitted that same scary aura she directed at Hoyuki.

Unbeknownst to the girls and Hachishaku that Naruto was within earshot when he heard Sakura's rant... her words had effected him.

Hachishaku glared at Sakura.

"I wonder what happened to your real parents! i bet they abandoned you for being so abnormally big!" Sakura finished as Hachishaku's dark blue eyes changed red instead of a scary intent was a massive killer intent that Hachishaku released as the girls trembled.

That was it... Naruto just narrowed his eyes at Sakura as he growled he was not about to let his former crush talk to his daughter that way, it was time he gave up his ridiculous crush for the fangirl he onced loved.

"I'll never date a girl who hates my daughter." He said as he stepped in and slapped Sakura in the face shocking the others as Hachishaku looked shocked too.

"Goodbye Sakura, Come Hachi-chan" As he grabbed her hand and walked off

Sakura held her stinging cheek as tears swelling into her eyes she couldn't believe it... Naruto slapped her and he dropped 'Sakura-chan' and just called her Sakura...

The rest of the girls were taken back by all of this.

(Flashback end)

It was announced that Hoyuki had been missing for two days, her parents came up to the academy demanding to know where was their daughter and no one knew what happened to her after Hoyuki's sudden disappearance Kyoko had been found in her apartment strangled.

No one knew who killed these two but the Hokage is having his shinobi investigate the crime now it seemed he would have to have ANBU look after the academy.

Scene Change

( At a Dango Stand)

Naruto and Hachishaku were in the alley way staring at the dango stand as they both grinned seeing their prey.

It was Mitarashi Anko.

Naruto grinned he was going to make Anko pay for insulting his love for Ramen and he knew just how to get back at Anko.

"Watch and learn Hachi-chan, stay here, I'm going to teach you the ways of pranking!" He said with a devious smile as he skipped away to find a distraction to distract her while Hachishaku stayed behind observing her father.

Anko was sitting by the dango stand waiting on her order of Dango and Sake while twirling her kunai she couldn't wait to eat her delicious Dango, smiling seeing the Waiter bring her food and just when she was about to drink her sake she was distracted when something hit the back of her head.

"Ow!" Anko cried when she turned around glaring at whoever threw that.. it was a hard apple as she was getting it's remains off her hair.

"Who the Fuck threw that!?" Hissed Anko getting up from her seat as everyone froze at her getting up she decided to look around and see who threw that apple.

while she was distracted Naruto snuck over to her food and poured soy sauce into her Sake while he took the dango off her plate and replaced it with mud balls covered in paint to make it look exactly like dango grinning in mischief he hurried over back to Hachishaku to watch the show.

She looked impressed and amused and wondered could she try something like that.

Anko finally came back annoyed that she couldn't find the person who threw the apple at her head now she could eat her 'dango' picking it up she took the first bite seconds later her face turned sickly green before spitting out what she ate as she took a quick sip of her sake only to spit that out too.

It was then she realized someone.. ruined her Dango and her Sake.

"WHO THE HELL RUINED MY DANGO AND SAKE!" Yelled a Pissed off Anko ready to unleash her rage

Naruto and Hachishaku both couldn't contain their laughter any longer as they laughed loud enough for Anko to hear.

Anko turned around glaring at the two who were in the alley way and her Blood boiled when she realized these two were the culprits who ruined her precious Dango and Sake.

Naruto stopped laughing when he flinched seeing Anko's murderous glare as he sweated.

"Oh look at the time, it's time to go Hachi-chan!" As he grabbed her arm as her and him ran like hell.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BRATS! I'LL FUCKING KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!" Anko yelled chasing after the two as they were surprisingly outrun her.

"CATCH US IF YOU CAN CRAZY LADY!" Yelled Naruto as Hachishaku giggled before picking up her father in bridal style and was running much faster than normal.

"Damn it! how the Fuck are They fast!?" Said Anko as she summoned a snake the size of a horse and tailed after the two.

One whole CRAZY hour.

Anko was chasing both Naruto and Hachishaku all throughout Konoha causing destruction, damage and chaos, A few places had been trashed like let's say the Uchiha clan district... the rich, poor and merchant like districts and clan homes included.

Oh yeah orochimaru would have no reason to invade Konoha some day since Anko, Naruto and Hachishaku did it for him.

"ENOUGH!" Yelled the Sandaime in a dramatic entrance as he appeared infont of all three individuals.

"CRAP!" Said Naruto as he and Hachishaku skidded.

"SHIT!" Cursed Anko who skidded behind Naruto and Hachishaku.

"You three are going to my office and i demand answers!" Said The Sandaime as his Anbu appeared and caught all three of them taking them to his office.

Just when he was about to read his latest Icha Icha novel in peace he was disturbed by all the chaos These three had done... now he cried anime tears dreading for the long pillars of paperwork he will receive later

To be continued.