Chapter 11

( Shinobi Academy Two days later)

Umino Iruka, a young man with Light brown tied into a spiky ponytail and a scar running across his nose, was busy calling out names of the students in attendance for the upcoming class.

He waited for Uzumaki Naruto to return who was taking care of a very big 'baby' He wondered how could Naruto pull that off, it was strange at the same time, the Hokage trusted Naruto with a baby? Iruka felt dread as he silently prayed Naruto doesn't make a bad influence on the baby girl... and dreaded for the pranks these two could do together.

Hearing a knock at the door as the many children in the class and Iruka himself turned around as the chunin spoke.

"Come in!" He responded

The Door opened revealing Naruto in his usual orange jumpsuit, which Iruka recognized... but who he didn't recognize was a 6 foot tall girl wearing a white morning dress, and a white sun hat. Her eyes were dark blue, she looked really tall! she was only 6 feet tall meaning she was the tallest girl in the academy.

The Class also looked shocked at the tall girl standing next to Naruto just looking at her height in amazement.

"Wassup!" Naruto said not caring about anyone's shock

"Naruto... who is that?" Iruka asked staring at the boy then towards Hachishaku who stared with no interest at him.

"Oh This is my daughter! Her Name is Hachishaku Uzumaki!" He said giving Iruka a letter from the Sandaime as the chunin opened the Letter and started reading everything the Sandaime said he looked up with wide eyes at his new student... seriously just what hell was going on!? how did the baby grow up!? he swear that he was going to see the Hokage about this.

"So... Hachishaku... would you mind introducing yourself?" Iruka asked looking at her.

She looked at her father as she saw him nod.

"My name is Uzumaki Hachishaku, my likes are my father ,Sweets, Ramen, cuddling, fighting, my dislikes... bitter people here in this Village, and bitter Children... i hate adults... and my dream is to be real close to my father and be at his side to fulfill his dream to the end." Said Hachishaku with conviction making some of the children in the class flinch for some reason as Iruka looked a Little worried.. Naruto smiled with pride for his daughter it was then Yamanaka Ino Asked.

"Wait a minute just wait a darn minute how is Naruto-baka your father?"

Hachishaku's usual blank expression changed into a slight irration of anger.

"He found me and took me in... as if i was his, he raised me..." Hachishaku answered

The class looked disturbed

Iruka seemed disturbed and was trying to have faith in Naruto and the Sandaime that Hachishaku won't try to be a threat towards any classmates.

"Well... uh... why don't you two go take a seat so class can begin" Iruka spoke as the two nodded.

(Lunch Hour)

"So what do you think of the new girl?" Asked Ino sitting at a table with her best friend Sakura Haruno and many other school girls.

"She's creepy! and scary... and she's freakishly Tall! she's Bigger than all of us! even in her chest area!" Sakura answered with a Little envy gesturing to her chest area seeing she was flat chested many other of the girls agreed and were mentally jealous about Hachishaku's 'Assets' Jealous that she has bigger breasts... and a ass most boys would admire.

"Do you really think Naruto went so far as to raise her alone? i want to know the full story!" Said Ino wishing she knew exactly how Naruto raise Hachishaku.

"Even the boys of the school are a giving her looks! for some reason" Said a brunette girl.

"Yeah i bet Kiba would be drooling over her i noticed he had been staring at her ass and akamaru is somewhat scared of her" Said Sakura with annoyance.

"I wonder if we should try and talk to her..." Said Ino thinking could she be able to get Hachishaku to tell her how Naruto raised her.

"I don't know... I'm a Little nervous of her..." Said a Dark Haired girl.

"We won't know until we try..." Stated Ino who is watching Hachishaku from her table eating with Naruto.

At a nearby table sat Sasuke Uchiha, the last Uchiha, the rookie of the year who was a unsurprisingly fan favorite among the girls as he focused on his attention on Hachishaku looking at her with slight interest.

"Tch the dobe has a daughter... and she's not a bad looker either just hope she isn't as stupid as he is" Was his thoughts closing his eyes going back to his brooding.

Naruto noticed how everyone was staring at him and Hachishaku it seemed to him that his daughter has brought attention.

Hachishaku frowned seeing the many eyes staring at her yet she ignored him and was eating her lunch with her father.

This was going to be a very long school year for her and hoped she becomes a great Kunoichi strong enough to protect her father from the many bad villagers.

(Hours later)

Yes everybody was going home now while Hachishaku walked with her father as she noticed a few boys were giving her those stares... she grabbed her father's hand making the boys have a look of jealousy on their faces as they kept going their way home.

but before they could go home it was Time to pay Michiyo a visit.

( Michiyo's House)

The Pregnant woman was just sitting in her chair reading a book for baby names for their unborn child... that her and her husband were having... she also missed Naruto and Hachishaku wondering how those two were doing.

At the touch of her doorbell she put her book down and walked over to see who was it.

Opening her door she was surprised to see Naruto at the door with his grin but suddenly frowned seeing this girl besides him.

"Naruto-san... who is this?" Michiyo asked frowning she felt like she's recognized this girl before but couldn't place her finger on it.

"Well uh Michiyo-san... this is going to be a long story..." He replied scratching the back of his head as she raised a eyebrow.

45 Minutes later.

Michiyo stood there shocked to the core staring at Hachishaku in disbelief... Naruto had explained everything to her about Hachishaku's sudden growth and age...

"So... your Hachishaku...?" Asked Michiyo... now turning at the baby turned Teenager..

"Yes i am Michiyo-san..." Hachishaku replied blankly...

"I think I need to go lie down..." Said Michiyo who went to her bedroom not wanting to faint right now.

"Well... least i told her the truth..." Naruto said with Hachishaku nodding as he raised a brow hearing Hachishaku's stomach growl.

"Hungry...?" He asked seeing her nod sheepishly.

To be continued...