Season 1,Episode 1

It was about 4:00 p.m.
Witney and Mark were walking in the Quad of NYU.
She pushed him.
"Shut up, Mark."
"You know it's true!"
"That bitch is nothing like me."
"Brittany is not that bad."
"She like stalked you, here."
"She didn't even know I got accepted."
"Well she probably had someone like tell her and I hate her, you know that."
"Yes, I do."
"Then why are you going out with that....., see I can't even find an adjective bad enough to describe that......"
"Wit......."
"What?!"
"Be nice."
"Not promising anything and even if I did that promise would be broken."
Their conversation continued as they walk to Central Perk, their favorite hangout.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the same exact time Derek, Val, and Jenna were at Central Perk.
"Okay so Jenna, important question." Derek says.
"What?"
"Do you think it's wrong to dump a girl because she doesn't have nice enough boobs?"
Jenna looked at Derek, disbelievingly.
"Did you really just ask me that?"
She slapped him upside the head.
"Owww."
Val interjected with a smirk,
"Derek can do whatever his heart desires, he's a -"
Jenna cut him off, "He's a pig."
Just as Derek was going to interject with a 'Hey'
Mark and Witney walked in.
"Okay guys tell me this do you think it is okay for Mark to date that thing?"
Jenna looked disgusted, "Ewww her?"
"Yeah!"
Val spoke up, "You mean Brittany?"
Jenna glared, "I said what I said."
Derek then said, "Oh that hot blonde, she is sexy as hell."
Witney glared at Derek, "She is a....."
"A blonde, who is hot as hell who has a thing for Mark, he should go for it...."
Witney slapped Derek upside the head, "Owww, you people need to stop hitting me!"
Jenna then said, "Stop being such an idiot."
They heard the door open and Jenna smirked,
"Well Miss Lindsay Arnold, where have you been?"
She blushed, "I was at the library with Sam."
Witney smirked, "Doing what exactly?"
Val spoke up, "Eachother."
Jenna looked at him.
"What, Jenna?"
"Nothing."
Derek made gagging noises.
Lindsay smiled, "Yep."
"TMI, little sister."
"So what was happening before I got here?"
Val smirked, "Well apparently Mark is going out with Brittany. 'The Whore' "
Lindsay gasped, knowing Witney's history with her. "Why?"
Witney pointed at Lindsay, "We all agree, she's a whore, so you can't go."
Mark rolled his eyes, "I can do what I want. So we are going out to Exchange NY on Saturday, and there is nothing you can do about it, so just accept it Wit!"
Witney glared at him and then gathered her stuff before leaving.
Mark yelled after her, "Where you going?"
She yelled in response, "None of your business."
He sighed and ran his hands over his face.
He then got hit by his sister and his other best girl friend.
"Owwww, what the hell was that for?"
Jenna didn't respond, she just hit him again.
Jenna then verbally answered, "Brittany is a no good two-timing whore, and you are going to risk your friendship with Witney over her, so what she can break your heart, like she has done the other boys she has dated?"
Mark whined, "Buuuutttttt Jeeeennnnnnnaaaaaa!"
Val then said, "Yes because whining is the answer to your problems."
Mark glared, "Shut up Chmerkovskiy, no one asked your opinion."
"Well someone has to go talk to her." Derek then said.
"Not it!" Everyone said except Mark.
"Damn, I hate when you guys do that!"
"Be quicker" Jenna said, causing everyone to laugh.
"Shut up." Mark then got up.
As he walked away, everyone started laughing at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Mark is walking to Witney and Jenna's apartment he runs into someone.
"Watch where the f-" he started and then he looked up.
He saw it was Brittany.
"Sorry Mark."
"No I'm sorry."
"So about our date......" They both begin.
"You go first, Brittany."
"Okay, so I can't do today."
"So we can reschedule."
Brittany then took a deep breath, "Or ever, I mean there is this guy I really like and he likes me back. He's way older and so sexy."
"So what I am hearing is: no more date."
She smiled, "Yeah. I just wanted to make him jealous, you were the perfect guy. Don't take it the wrong way you are adorable, just to young."
Mark looked crestfallen, then he heard a voice.
"Okay you listen you whore, where do you get off treating him like that?"
"Wow Witney to his rescue, what a shocker. Mind your business whore."
"Who the hell do you think you are? I mean I know you are a no good, two-cent whore, but I want to know where you get off thinking you can play with his emotions."
"You know what Witney you are just mad."
"At what, exactly? The fact that you have slept with almost every guy in NYC all the way to Staten Island. "
"No you are mad at the fact that you have been pining after Mark since as long as you have known him, when I moved to New York City, I posed a threat to you and your relationship with Mark. I'm the prize to him and you are nothing, but a constellation. Face it bitch, I win."
Mark looked at Witney's face and saw nothing, but anger. Next thing he knew she pounced on Brittany. Mark finally pulled her off of Brittany after a good 4 minutes of trying.
Witney was screaming, as Mark was pulling her toward her apartment. "I WILL KILL YOU, YOU SICK BITCH!!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Val and Jenna were the only one's at Central Perk and we're talking.
"So how do you think the conversation is going?" Jenna asked.
"I'm not sure, I mean I don't think Mark has done anything wrong. So Witney should apologize."
"What do you mean he did nothing wrong and Witney should apologize?"
"I mean he liked her, and he went for it I don't see anything wrong with that. She shouldn't have reacted the way she sdid"
"He knows how much Witney and I don't like her, she doesn't do relationships and you know Mark is more of a relationship guy!"
"So, what does that mean?"
"That he can't date Brittany, because she is such a fucking whore!"
"He's a grown ass man, Jennachka. You can't tell him who he can and can't date!"
"Don't 'Jennachka' me and who says that I can't do that!"
"Okay, Jenna Ballas, he hasn't done anything wrong. If you like someone you would go for it. So don't expect him to not do the same!"
"Valentin Chmerkovskiy , he has done a lot wrong!"
"Such as....?"
"Picking that whore knowing it goes against the sibling code."
"The what?"
"The unwritten rules of having a sibling, that just happen to be written."
"Give me an example."
"Okay, you can't date a siblings best friend."
"Oh, well then I guess what we are doing is wrong. I mean really wrong. We are betraying the very 'Sibling code' " He smirked at her.
She smirked back at him, "No we are best friends,too. Besides we aren't dating. We are just having fun."
She then kissed him.
"No more talking about my brother, when you know we are about to have sex, Val."
"Yes ma'am"
She straddled him.
He began kissing her neck, then she remembered.
"I have to lock this place up, then we can go to my place so I can....."
She whispered what she was going to do to him.
"If only your brother knew the things you do....."
She smirked and grabbed his hand.
"What'd I say about the brother thing?"
He saluted, "Yes ma'am!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark and Witney at Derek and Val's apartment (That is across the hall from Witney and Jenna's) with Derek and Lindsay.
"So let me get this straight, she dumped you and Witney heard and then kicked her ass." Derek summarizes.
Witney laughed, "She deserved it, I've been waiting to do that for 8 years. If Mark hadn't pulled me away she would've been in a hospital."
Lindsay looked at her face, "Whose blood is that?"
Witney looked at the blood, "Her's."
Derek gasped, "Damn Witney! I didn't know you had it in you. Give me some." He held out his hand and Witney hit it back.
Mark then walked out of the bathroom and asked, "Are you sure you have any rubbing alcohol?"
Derek looked confused, "I thought you meant Vodka or something. To like celebrate Witney kicking ass."
Witney rolled her eyes, "There is some at my apartment. Lindsay can you go get it, it's in Jenna's room?"
"Sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Witney and Jenna's apartment.
Val and Jenna were undressing each other.
"Mmmmm, Jennachka......"
"Yes?"
"The things you do to me....."
"Glad it's me and not anyone else."
They were wrapped up in their own world that they didn't even notice Lindsay walk in.
"OH MY GOSH!!!!"
They quickly try to get dressed.
"We can explain." They say in chorus.
"Go ahead and try me."
"Well....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that is episode one. Vote and comment if you can't wait for episode two. Comment or PM me any ideas you have.