Season 1, Episode 9

Central Perk @ 10 A.M.
"Okay so I was thinking about how hard it is for me to score a date when I'm by myself so how about you two go on a double date with me and this girl I just met." Derek says to Val and Jenna.
"Okay or we could not do that so Jenna and I can have our fun." Val says to Derek.
"Come on Val what happened to bros before hoes?"
"Did you just call me a hoe?" Jenna asks Derek.
"No in this case Val would be the hoe, you're so the bro." Derek tells Jenna so he won't get hit.
"Oh, hear that babe, I'm a bro." Jenna says to Val excitedly.
"Yay." Val says unenthusiastically.
"Okay so my first goal as a bro is to get my said bro laid." Jenna gets off of Val's lap and grabs Derek's hand and pulls him out of the coffee shop. On their way out they run into Witney.
"What the hell are they doing?" Witney asks Val.
"Apparently now Jenna is Derek's bro and she is going to get him laid and I'm the hoe." Val says looking at Witney.
"Do I even want to know?"
"I can 100% tell you that you don't want to know what just happened, hell I don't even know what just happened and I was here for the whole conversation." Val says tiredly to Witney.
Mark walks into the coffee shop excited.
"Oh my gosh I have the best news." Mark tells his 2 friends.
"What's your 'best news'?" Val asks uninterestedly.
"Okay so I was walking in Central Perk and guess who I ran into?"
"Your mom?" Val guesses.
"Ummm..... Ellie Goulding?" Witney guesses.
"Wow you two are horrible at this, but I ran into Brittany!" Mark says.
"Eww how is that good news?" Witney asks disgusted.
"She told me that the relationship with her and the older guy didn't work out. She so wants me." Mark says excitedly.
"Okay now usually in not much of a game block, but dude.... Come on it doesn't even matter. The minute the older guy wants her back she'll leave you to be with him." Val tells Mark.
"Yeah, and I'm not going to say this because I genuinely hate her like I hate her with like every ounce of fiber in my being, like so much I want to like-" Witney begins.
"A little off track, Wit." Val says interrupting her.
"Oh yeah, I'm not just telling you this because I hate her I'm telling you this because I care about you, but Mark you can do so much better. I mean like you don't ever want to be a second choice or a last resort you always want to be somebody's first and only priority. With Brittany, you won't be that you'll only be there when she needs you, but when you need her she'll be gone. Trust me, I know how bad that hurts." Witney tells Mark.
"Wow.... On that note now I'm depressed, I'm leaving." Val says getting up.
"Whatever." Witney says to Val as he is leaving.
"Anyway.... You really think I deserve better. Why don't we take this to my apartment and you can show me how much better you are." Mark says.
"Yeah, but only if you promise me that you won't go out with her, or hear her out in any way, shape, or form."
Mark looked Witney in her eyes, "I promise."
Witney grabbed Mark's hand and led him out of Central Perk.
BallasBallasBallasBallasBallasBallas
Derek and Val's apartment @ 5 P.M.
Val is sitting on the couch watching T.V., when he hears the door open.
He turns around to see his best friend and girlfriend laughing.
"Can you believe she tried hitting on you?" Derek asks laughing.
"Yeah and when she was unsuccessful she gave you her number." Jenna says continuing the story.
"Well... You both are here to what do I owe this pleasure?" Val asks sarcastically. Jenna walks over and sits on his lap.
"Aww. Baby I'm sorry. I didn't want to abandon you, I just wanted to fulfill my duties as a bro, you know I love you."
"Mhmm." Val says unconvinced.
"Come on, you know what it's like to be a bro. You have the Bro -mendments. That you have to follow." Jenna begins kissing his neck.
"Okay... Well how about I take you to my room and show you how much of a hoe I really am." Val says picking Jenna up, bridal style.
Jenna giggled and squealed excitedly, "I would love that. Sorry bro."
"Ewww.... Okay well at least one bro is getting laid." Derek says shrugging his shoulders.
-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-
Mark's apartment @ 5:30
Witney and Mark were lounging in his living room after sex.
"Okay so how did she attract you in the first place?" Witney asks Mark.
"Who, Brittany?"
"Yes, her."
"I don't know there was always just something about her vibe that I dug and enjoyed. She was just so cool." Mark explains.
"Oh so you thought she was cool... Interesting." Witney says, nodding her head.
"What's that nod?" Mark questions.
"What nod?"
"That nod of dismissal."
"Oh come on. I mean I think when we all first met her we thought she was cool and then she opened her slutty mouth."
"Okay, so will you tell me what you really have against Brittany?"
"She is a horrible person and that's all there is to it Mark."
"Give me some details."
"I mean she tried to sleep with Derek, and then she thought it was okay to make out with Alan, who was dating Jenna at the time."
"She made out with Alan?"
"Yeah, that was the night Val deflowered her."
"When was this?"
"On Jenna's birthday."
"My sister lost her virginity before I lost mine?"
Witney started laughing, "I guess so."
"Shut up, you hate her because...."
"She was the reason for my best friends first heartbreak. And it's also icing on the cake that she went for you."
"Oh... Well I have to use the bathroom. I will be right back." Mark gets up and dances funnily to the bathroom.
Someone knocks on Mark's door. Witney gets up to answer it, and she saw Brittany on the other side.
"What are you doing here?" They ask each other at the same time.
"Umm... I came to see Mark." Brittany says.
"Well I'm here at his apartment hanging out, what the hell do you want?"
"I want a second chance, I mean..."
Mark walks out shirtless then sees Brittany in his doorway.
"Oh my gosh, you two are banging! Aww... Is little Witney Carson being a whore? Aw Mark you know you don't have to stoop so low, you can have me. Not this train wreck."
"Some person you are to be calling me a train wreck, you slimy whore." Witney shoots back.
"Okay girls calm down, and Brittany what are you doing here?" Mark says/asks trying to rationalize the situation.
"I just want us to be together Mark. You and I have a special connection that can't be replaced." Brittany says looking at Mark with soft eyes.
Witney glares at Brittany and before she could say anything Mark interrupts her, "Well.... After giving this hard thought. I have concluded that you aren't the girl for me, Witney is."
Both Witney and Brittany widen their eyes and say, "What?!"
"Yes you guys heard me right the girl for me is Witney Capri Carson." He grabs her hands then continues. "You're right Witney I need someone who when I'm down they are going o be there to pick me up and is going to have me as a first choice not a last resort. This may not be the most idyllic time to say this, but I can't fight my feelings anymore. I am completely in love with you Witney. I don't want another girl. I don't need another girl. Because after 22 years of my life, I finally found the girl I need."
Witney's eyes started to tear up. Brittany looks at Mark, scoffs then walks away.
Witney jumps in Mark's arms, " Well now that the whore is gone I have a confession to make, I love you too, now let's go to your bedroom and let you show me how much you love me." Mark smashes his lips to Witney and then, Mark carries Witney to the bedroom, let's just say tonight was completely different for both of them.
--------()--------()--------()--------()----
Derek and Val's apartment @ 6:15, after Jenna and Val have their 'Hoe Time', they walk out to see Derek on the couch.
"Hey, dude have you been here the entire time?" Val asks.
"No, but I think you and I should talk." Derek states.
"Should I go?" Jenna asks.
"No you can be a witness, Val you've abandoned me as a bro." Derek says putting it all out there.
Val rolls his eyes, "How Derek?"
"Well usually on Saturdays and Sunday's we have bro night, but ever since you started dating Jenna, who in this case is the hoe, you've chosen the hoe over the bro. I miss my wingman." Derek says.
"Do you really feel that I have taken your bro away from you?" Jenna asks.
"Yes, I mean Val was like the best wingman ever, and now he's dating you and..."
"Okay how about this, you can borrow my man, as long as I'm there, to be your wingman and I won't say anything." Jenna suggests.
"Okay, Jenna being an awesome bro, see Val she's better than Emma."
"Okay boys lets go to the coffee shop so that both of you can get laid tonight." Jenna says.
..........................
@ Central Perk.
"You see that guy over there, he's dying." Jenna says pointing to Derek who nods in approval.
"Aww that poor baby." The brunette girl says.
"He wants to have his first hook up ever, I mean he's always been so sheltered." Jenna says sympathetically.
"Say no more, I will sleep with him. I will bang his brains out." The girls says walking over to Derek.
"You know you're such a good wingman it's so hot." Val says hugging Jenna from behind.
They see the girl and Derek about to walk out, Derek walks over and hugs Jenna and says "Thank you, I owe you like a hundred." Then walks off to the girl.
"You just got Derek laid." Val states in approval.
"You want to get laid too?" Jenna asks. Val nods.
"Okay pick a girl and you can take her home." Jenna tells Val, who then picks her up bridal style.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mark's apartment....
"So where does this leave us?" Witney asks grabbing Mark's hand and intertwining it with hers.
"Well, I love you and you love me. So Witney will you be my girlfriend?"
Witney kisses him, "Oh god I have waited for this moment for 10 years."
"Well I wouldn't want to have this moment with anyone else." Mark says pulling Witney on top of him, and they continue to have some fun.
:::::::::::::::::::::!
Well Markney finally happened, comment and vote if you were waiting for it.
-Mia😴💋😴💋