Season 1, Episode 7

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
At Jenna and Witney's apartment.
Val and Jenna were making out on the couch.
"When are your parents getting here?" Val asks about Jenna's parents who were flying in from Liverpool, England where they were visiting family.
"They should be here at about 3, now less talking more kissing." Jenna replies.
"Yes Ma'am." Val says kissing her, she took his shirt off and he began kissing her neck.
They were so wrapped up in each other they didn't even hear the door open.
"Jenna Michelle Ballas!" Jenna looked up from Val to see her parents and her roommate standing there.
"Hey mom and dad." Jenna says fixing herself and getting up to hug her parents.
"Don't 'hey mom' me, Jenna Ballas what the hell were you doing?" Shirley demanded.
Val interjected because he could see his girlfriend struggling for words, "Hello Corky and Shirley." Val says awkwardly, he held his hand out, but nobody was returning it, so then he says, "Okay well I'm just going to go, bye."
Jenna smiles at her parents, "So why are you guys here so early?"
Shirley smiles back, "I don't know why were you going to have sex in your couch?"
Witney laughs, "Good point!"
Jenna throws her best friend a look.
"Well..... I mean....it's..... 3:30 and you guys got here at 3 and wow." Jenna stammers.
"It's okay now where is your brother?" Corky says changing the subject.
"Ummm..... He is in class."
"Well at least he goes to class and isn't having sex in the middle of the day." Shirley says.
"Oh look at the time, I have to go shopping with Lindsay, you and I Wit right?" Jenna asks looking for an out.
"Yeah totally, we have to go sorry to leave you hanging, but you know." Witney says sympathetically.
They walk into the apartment and go straight across the hall.
S--------s---------s---------s---------S
At Derek and Val's apartment....
"So her parents walked in on you two about to have sex?" Derek asks Val for reassurance.
"Yes and it was the most awkward thing ever." Val says.
"Well how did my mom react?" Mark asks.
"She was a bit.....cold." Val says as lack for a better word.
"Sounds like mom." Mark confirms.
Before anyone could say anything Jenna stormed in with Witney behind her.
"I am so screwed." Jenna announces.
"From what I've heard you were going to get screwed, before your mom walked in." Derek comments.
Val slaps him in the back of the head and glares at him before speaking to Jenna, "Do they know we're together?
She laughs nervously and stammers, "Well...... I mean they didn't know, but now they now and that's all that matters. Remember I love you."
Jenna looks at Val and she sees he is trying to keep his anger in check while he says, "What the hell do you mean?"
"You know how we were friends with benefits, but we were never in a relationship, well I mean if I-" Val cuts her off,
"We've been dating for two months and you haven't told your parents." Everybody saw his face and he looked hurt.
"Baby. It slipped my mind."
After Jenna spoke he just walked out.
Jenna took a deep breath and spoke to her brother, "Mom and Dad are looking for you."
"Where are they?" Mark asks.
"I don't know call them or something." Jenna walked out of the apartment to go find Val.
"Well that was awkward....." Witney states.
"Yeah, now do you think that I should have Pizza or wings for dinner?" Derek asks.
"Why not have both?" Mark asks confused.
"Well I can only afford one of them."
Witney looks at him and shakes her head, "You're hopeless!"
----------------------------------------
At Central Perk, Jenna walks in to see Val talking to some girl.
Jenna watches the two for a minute before walking over. As she got closer she recognized the girl as Janel, the whore who was dancing with him at the club.
"Hey Val and..... I'm sorry I don't know your name." Jenna says smiling.
The girl introduces herself, "Hello, I'm Janel."
"So how do you know Val?"
"Oh we have the same Music History class. How do you know Val?"
"We've been friends for 12 years. He's also my boyfriend." Jenna informs her.
Janel looks at Val, "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend."
Jenna raised her eyebrow at Val, "So you bitch me out because I forgot to tell my parents we are dating, but you have been 'friends' with this girl and you haven't said a word to her about me."
Val looks at Jenna, "It's different."
"No it isn't this bitch is thirsty and I can see it in her face that she has a thing for you."
Janel blushed at Jenna's words, "Well I should get going, I will see you in class on Thursday." Janel left Central Perk.
"Did you really have to say that?" Val questions.
"She wouldn't have gotten the memo if I didn't, she has a total crush on you, I could tell when she was dancing with you at the club. She is such a whore." Jenna states.
"Well. You can't keep me from having friends."
"You can have friends, but you can't be friends with that whore."
"Yes I am."
"Val, I didn't come here to fight. I came here to apologize, not to fight with you."
"Oh well you're not doing a very good job of that." Val points out.
Jenna grabs onto his hands
"Well, I'm trying, I mean I am never wrong so I never have to apologize but here it goes, I am so sorry, I'm not used to having someone who I genuinely care about in the way I care about you. In a way of I told my parents I would accept the fact that you are important which will allow me to be vulnerable to pain, but with you that's okay. I guess if it makes you feel better I will tell my mom and dad everything, because I love you so freaking much."
"I love you too, and you don't have to tell them everything, but I was mad because I thought you didn't think our relationship was important enough to tell your parents."
"It's more than important to me."
Jenna and Val kiss, when they pull apart she puts her forehead to his.
---------------------()--------------------
At the Ballas house......
Witney and Mark step out of the cab, which Mark pays for.
"Wow I haven't been here in the longest time." Witney says.
"Yeah in like what 4 months, that is such a long time." Mark sarcastically responds.
"Shut the hell up!" Witney exclaims toward Mark.
They walk up the stairs side by side.
Mark rings the doorbell. Shirley answers the door and exclaims, "Mark, my baby I haven't seen you in so long. And Witney look at how you've grown, I mean I saw you earlier, but still. Come on in."
"Hello Shirley." Witney says hugging her.
"Hey mom." Mark says making a move to hug his mother.
"Corky, Mark and Witney are here."
Corky, Mark and Jenna's dad steps out of the living room.
"Hey dad." Mark says man-hugging his dad.
"Hey Mark. Wow, Witney it's so good to see you in our house again." Corky says.
"Yeah feels good to be back." Witney says smiling at Mark who smiled back.
"So..... Are you guys going to tell us?" Shirley asked.
Mark looked at his mother very confused, "Tell you what?"
"That you two are dating, oh my have I been waiting for this. You were always going to be the one for him Witney. I could tell." Shirley excitedly says.
Mark looked at Witney.
"We can't run anything past you Shirley, we haven't really told anyone." Witney says putting her arm around Mark's waist.
"Yeah, I mean...... She is the one for me, always has been and always will be." Mark says looking at Witney and smiling.
"Awww..... Corky look at them, they remind me of a younger version of us." Shirley says sentimentally.
"Shirley...." Corky says looking at his ex-wife.
"What? I'm just really happy for my son."
"Yeah I've never been so happy in my life." Witney says smiling at Mark, who smiled back and kissed her cheek.
"Oh well we are going out to dinner with Jenna who has a lot of explaining to do. You two should come, I will have Jenna invite Valentin." Shirley says.
"Yah, triple date." Witney says while fake cheering and then she looks at Mark.
"Great, well you two should get going and I'll call your sister. We are going to Eleven Madison Park in the Flatiron District ( Google It ) Meet us there at 9 o'clock."
"Okay Mom, I'll see you at 8:55." Mark says.
"Good boy." Shirley says hugging him.
----------------------------------------
At Witney and Jenna's apartment....
Val was kissing on Jenna's neck when her phone rang.
"Don't answer it." Val says in between kisses and bites.
"I have to its my mom." She answers the phone.
"Hello Mom."
"Okay, sure I'll ask him." She turns her head away from the phone, "Hey babe do you want to come to dinner with my family?"
He agreed with a nod.
"He said yes." Jenna says to her mom.
"Okay, we will see you at 8:55." She hangs up the phone.
"Yeah we're having dinner with my parents, Mark, and Witney."
"Yes ma'am." He continues to kiss at her neck.
"Yeah, you're going to stop doing that or we are going to be late."
"It's 6:50 we have 2 hours and like 10 minutes."
"Yeah, but we always are at the restaurant 5 minutes early, it's a Ballas thing."
"Oh... Well then I better get going."
"Good boy."
-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-
Time: 8:55
Location: Eleven Madison Park
Operation: Triple Date (With Divorcees)
Mark, Witney, Val, Jenna, Corky, and Shirley are at the restaurant.
"Hey mom and daddy." Jenna says addressing her parents.
"Hello Jenna." Shirley says hugging her daughter.
"Hi Baby." Corky says hugging her.
"Hi mom and dad." Mark says hugging both his parents.
Val and Witney looked at each other.
"Oh Valentin, I saw your mom the other day." Shirley says whole hugging Val briefly.
Corky shook Val's.
Both Corky and Shirley move to hug Witney.
"Oh look at the time it's 9:00 already." Corky says.
Jenna grabs Val's hand.
They walk into the restaurant and they get escorted to their table and order their food.
"Well look at my children, they are both happy, with lovely people." Shirley states.
Jenna and Val looked at each other confused.
Before Jenna could say something Witney interjected, "Yeah, but they make is equally as happy right Val?"
"Oh yeah totally, Jenna makes me want to be a better person."
Corky smiled, "Let's make a toast to the happiness we gain from each other."
They all toasted.
Jenna smirked and asked, "So Witney and Mark I forgot how long have you guys been dating?"
"Oh yes I wanted to know how long you two have been dating as well." Shirley says as she put her drink down.
Mark glared at his sister seeing where she was going and answered, "For as long as you and Val."
"How long is that big bro?"
"5 months."
"Jenna you've been dating Val for 5 months?" Shirley says shocked.
Jenna spit her drink out a little bit, and stammers, "Ummm..... I mean we have been dating for 5 months, but I didn't tell you because Mark and I wanted to tell you about our significant others."
Val agrees, "Yeah I mean we were like 'Let's tell your parents' and they were like 'No lets wait' and we were like 'Okay, we will wait' and they were like 'Thank you'"
"Well why'd you guys wait so long to tell us?" Corky asked Mark and Witney.
Witney responded, "We wanted to make sure this is what we really wanted from each other, and when we realized we did want this. It became written in stone."
"What about you two I mean, Jenna you never do anything anyone asks of you so why do what Witney and I asked of you?" Mark asks his sister.
"Well Val and I didn't really want a relationship, dead set against it, but then I felt myself falling for him, I'm glad I took the chance." Jenna says smiling at Val who smiled back.
"Well I mean they kept their relationship a secret from the group." Mark says.
"Yeah well....." Val says drinking some more.
"Oh look at the time, I have class in the morning." Jenna says trying to escape her parents questioning.
"Oh that's good, you haven't changed your major again?" Shirley asks.
"No, still going with Art History." Jenna responds.
"Good for you. How about you Valentin?" Shirley asks.
"Music Therapy." Val responds.
"Oh that's wonderful, helping people through music." Corky comments.
"Okay well mom and dad it was nice seeing you and I hope we can do this again, love you guys bye." Jenna says to her parents before pulling Val out of the restaurant.
"Same as Jenna said, love you guys bye." Mark says as he and Witney leave.
(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)(&)
At Witney and Jenna's apartment...
Jenna walks into the apartment with Witney, Val, and Mark.
"What the hell was that?!" Jenna questions Mark and Witney.
"What the hell did we do? You mean what the hell did you do." Mark says back.
"No that's me what I meant were you trying to have them found out that Val and I were just friends with benefits before we were boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"Well were you trying to have mom and dad find out that Witney and I are not dating and have mom's heart broken?"
"Oh she'll be fine, at least I didn't lie to her!" Jenna exclaims.
"Oh my gosh.... Jenna." Mark exclaims back.
Jenna glares at her brother before walking out of the door bringing Val with her.
"Well that was crazy." Mark says joining Witney on the couch.
"Yeah, I mean I didn't expect it to go that well."
"What'd you think would happen?"
"Corky would kill Val for deflowering his little girl?"
"Well he didn't exactly deflower her."
"Yes he did, we were 16 and you and Val were 17 when they had sex, on Maks' bed."
Mark put his head down and shook it while he was laughing.
"Well thank you Witney." Mark says.
"For what?"
"For this...." Mark kisses Witney on the lips. They kiss for a little bit before Mark pulls away.
"Uhh... Well thanks again for having my back, I will see you in the morning." Mark says scratching his neck before he got up and walked out the door leaving Witney stunned.
"What The Hell?!" Witney says in complete shock of what just happen.
-------------------------------------------
In the hallway....
Mark was in the hallway wondering what the hell he had just done. Had he just kissed Witney, after saying that he could never feel that way about her.
"I am such an idiot." Mark says to himself.
"Yeah you are." Mark turned around to see the source of the vice was Witney who then continues with, "You can continue to be an idiot just for tonight."
She pulls him toward her by his shirt and then kisses him. To his surprise and much to hers he kisses back with just as much force as she had. Tired of reaching up Witney jumps on him and wraps her legs around his waist. He walks her into the apartment and shuts the door. With that a fun night for Mark and Witney begins.