02

🍥 This chapter contain mature contents please read at your own risk 🍥
________

Heavy breaths filled the room with desperate moans and pleading as the younger rubbed his throbbing dick on the older's pink hole teasing him.

" R-Riki pleas- uh fuck me please " said the older while desperately arching his back. He was on his four and his ass is up in the air displaying openly to the younger who smirked at his desperate pleading.

" fuck Sunoo you are so sexy " said the younger as he finally pushed his length in the throbbing hole of the older who screamed in pure pleasure and threw his head back while arching his back even more almost folding himself in half.

" so big! So-so big- ah! " was all the older could say between his moans and pleading along with screaming the latter's name whenever his tip will hit his prostate.

" S-Sunoo hyung ah! You are so tight! " Ni-ki groaned as he dug his finger nails on the soft flesh of the older's ass while throwing his head back at the tightness that was clenching his length.

" Riki "

" yh? "

" Riki?! "

" yhh?! "

" RIKI!! "

" ... "

" ... "

" was it all a fucking dream? " Ni-ki asked the confused man who stood there frowning at his wierd question.

" what are you talking about? " Sunoo asked the younger who was sitting on the bed with a small pout dancing on his lips, his hair disheveled, he was still shirtless because that's how he likes to sleep,

Ni-ki rubbed his eyes with his fists before looking at the older who was standing next to his bed with a raised eyebrow.

" n-nothing Sunoo- " Ni-ki tried to change the subject but got interrupted by the older.

" it's hyung for you " Sunoo said in a authoritative tone making the younger smirk mentally.

" hyungie why are you here? " Ni-ki asked innocently almost making the older choke at the way he addressed him.

" m-mom called me saying she and your dad will be coming home late tonight as they have an office dinner to atten- " Sunoo paused when Ni-ki's eyes suddenly darkned. He gulped and took a few steps back unknowingly making the younger smirk who got up as well and stepped closer to the older.

" so will we be home alone for a while hyungie? " Ni-ki asked with a smirk making the older shiver who tried his best not to make eye contact with the latter.

" y-yh " Sunoo muttered looking at everywhere but Ni-ki.

" sounds fun to me " Ni-ki said before pushing a strand of older's hair that was covering one of the his eyes who flinched at his sudden touch.

" I wanna spend my time alone with you hyungie " Ni-ki added as placed his finger under the latter's chin before forcing him to look up.

" what do you say hyungie? " Ni-ki asked and he almost laughed seeing the pink hue across the older's cheeks.

" seems like you don't want to.. maybe next time " Ni-ki said as he ruffled the latter's hair who just stood their frozen. The younger smirked before stepping away letting the older go who almost ran away like the room was on fire.

_______

" fuck you fuck you fuck you a big time jerk!!! "

Sunoo screamed on the call and thank god the rooms here are soundproof.