22

“ Hyung you look like a clown ”

While holding back his laughter, Jungwon pointed to the older's face, which was covered in flour.

“ coming from someone who looks like a floured chicken himself ”

Sunoo argued back, gesturing towards the younger who was covered in flour and visibly frustrated, as he were prepared to confront Sunoo. However, their intended confrontation was abruptly cut short by the sound of footsteps drawing near the kitchen.

They both glanced in the same direction to find a taller male staring at them, eyes wide open and mouth hanging open in disbelief.

“ WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK- BAHAHAHA- ”

Ni-ki erupted into laughter, throwing his head backward as he pointed at the two elder males who returned his gaze.

“ shut the fuck up Nishimura ”

Jungwon gave a furious look and tossed some of the flours that had accumulated on the kitchen counter, however, the younger skillfully evaded it before their laughter gradually subsided.

“ what the fuck happened here? ”

He asked his boyfriend, who tousled his discolored hair to remove the flour, resulting in a coughing fit, but managed to respond.

“ We were preparing breakfast when Jungwon began fooling around, and well... Ughhh, I had just showered this morning, why ugh! ”

Ni-ki couldn't help but chuckle and then looked at the other guy who was... Licking flour off of his fingers?

‘ why does he have such weird friends? ’

Ni-ki frowned and looked around the kitchen, which was now cluttered with the chaos caused by those two smaller males. He let out a sigh of exasperation.

He can already see himself assisting them in tidying up the mess, although he is not responsible at all.

“ How about we simply have bread and butter for breakfast? Before that, I'll go and shower. ”

Sunoo attempted to escape the situation, but got grabbed by his shoulder, he slowly turned around just to see Jungwon pointing and smiling at the kitchen covered in flour.

“ we gotta clean this mess first. ”

He spoke, causing Sunoo to wordlessly gulp with a stupid expression, and they both instinctively looked at the taller man in anticipation, who stared at them knowing what was about to happen.

“ Help us please ”

They both pouted. One disgusted him while the other caused a fluttering sensation in his stomach. Helpless, he sighed and prepared to clean up a mess for which he was not responsible.

‘ what a nice way to start a day ’

________

" It took us 2 hours just to have breakfast ”

Jungwon said with a pout as he sat down on the chair next to Sunoo, while Ni-ki settled himself in front of his partner, with only the dining table separating them.

“ thanks to someone's clown show ”

Sunoo glared at the feline male who flinched before laughing it off while waving his hands before shoving a toasted bread in his mouth.

“ that reminds me... Hyung I didn't know your can teleport like that!? ”

Jungwon suddenly exclaimed catching other's attention who stopped eating to look at him, confusion painted on their faces.