23

Guilt is, for me a tear,
Without even knowing, it blooms around my eyes
The words that I couldn't bring myself to say flow down
And lingering regret crawls over my face

Fear of losing you,
You, the person I find myself looking at
Every passing moment, clenching my heart
Hot tears streamed down my face
Feeling lost, my heart is a mess.

The pale man walked in, his steps slow, too fazed by the unsettling darkness and deafening silence, only echoing footsteps accompanying him.

His restless eyes tried to find the certain someone, someone who brings him comfort, someone who he knows will pull him to his embrace and will kiss him ever so softly, whispering comforting words in his ears he will kiss away all his tears and lingering fears.

Just then the noise of water splashing resonated in the peaceful room, causing him to hold his breath.

" Riki "

He whispered and hastened towards the origin of the noise, which led him to their enclosed swimming pool, where he abruptly stopped upon entering.

There he is. Nishimura Riki, casually swimming around in his boxer, blissfully unaware of anyone else around.

Silently and at a leisurely pace, he approached the side of the pool and settled down, tucking his knees against his chest he watched his boyfriend, observing him silently.

He wore a gentle smile on his attractive face when he realized that all his pain and annoyance vanished instantly upon seeing the younger.

Quietly admiring every detail, he kept his gaze fixed on his boyfriend without moving, absorbing the sight of his damp skin, the strands of wet hair clinging to his brow, his contented expression, and the droplets of water trickling down his chest. He was deeply engrossed in a mental haze, until a voice interrupted the train of his thoughts.

" are you just gonna sit there and stare? "

Ni-ki asked, his back still facing the older who frowned and tilted his head to the right as he asked;

" you knew? How? "

There was a silence that lingered for some moment, a comfortable one until the younger one finally turned around and approached him.

He had a sweet smile on his face and a soft glow in his eyes that Sunoo found breathtaking.

" because I can feel your presence "

Ni-ki answered.

" hm? "

He remained unable to comprehend how the younger knew, as he was certain he had walked here quietly without making any noise.

Rather than answering verbally, Ni-ki took hold of his hand and placed it gently upon his chest, directly above his pulsating heart.

Sunoo's breath caught as he sensed the younger's heart pounding uncontrollably; tears began to fill his eyes. He wondered why it was effortless for the younger to evoke such strong emotions in him. He felt like falling apart.

" hold me tight "

He murmured softly, and without needing to repeat himself, the younger embraced him tightly, drawing him nearer to his damp figure.

He struggled to speak and regulate his uneven breath. Seeking solace in his boyfriend's embrace, he nuzzled his face into his latter's neck.

" what's the matter? "

Ni-ki gently asked, running his fingers along his boyfriend's back, not pressuring him to respond but simply holding him tighter when he remained silent.