10

" we should fuck when our parents are downstairs don't you wanna feel the thrill? "

Ni-ki said as he stared into the older's eyes

" Imagine getting caught while screaming my name while I fuck you hard hyung? "

He inched closer to the shorter male's face and watched Sunoo's eyes grow wide in horror at his words and the latter started to struggle to free himself.

" it's ok baby.. all you have to do is keep quiet "

" soooo let's get started? "

Sunoo swore he almost died of a heart attack right then and there if it's not for Ni-ki to suddenly burst in laughter, laughing at his dumb expression.

“ L-Look at you hyung hahaha ”

Said Ni-ki pointing at his now red face who frowned, suddenly feeling irritated and hurt, irritated because he made a fool out of himself and now Ni-ki is laughing at him and hurt because.... he really wished Ni-ki wasn't joking.

He will rather die than to say it out though.

“ shut up or else I will fetch you to Kale ”

Said Sunoo pushing the younger off of him who let him go easily but that stupid smile on his face stayed as he watched the older turning around facing the other way obviously hiding his flushed cheeks.

“ baby ”

Ni-ki whispered next to Sunoo's ear who shivered at his deep voice that he felt in every cell of his body before he felt an arm sneaking around his waist and pulling him back enough to feel the latter's chest against him.

He closed his eyes, feeling the younger's beating heart against his back as he whispered a small

“ good night Riki ”

And earned a small soft kiss on his shoulder and a deep whisper in his ear whispering

“ good night pretty ”

He smiled to himself as he drifted into deep slumber in the arms of the boy he secretly  developed some weird kind of feelings for.

_______

“ and remember to change the temperature of his tank and feed him when it's time ”

Sunoo instructed a house worker who nodded while taking notes in a small notebook before walking away after a quick bow.

He took one last look of his pet snake before smiling and exiting the room only to meet a dressed up Ni-ki in front of his room who pushed past him entering his room before walking to Kale.

“ what are you doing? ”

Asked Sunoo shoving his hands in his pants pocket while looking at the younger who crouched down in front of Kale who looked at him weirdly just like his owner.

“ here to say him good morning and a bye before we leave ”

Ni-ki said waving at the snake who flicked his tongue and started at him.

“ now that I look at him closely he looks cute ”

Said Ni-ki before standing up walking to the older who took steps back to maintain a distance between them but Nishimura Riki don't like silly unwanted distances between him and Kim Sunoo.

“ don't step back baby I won't bite ”

Ni-ki said with a smirk and Sunoo unknowingly obeyed him just to get pinned against the door behind him and when he looked up his breathe hitched.