33

" Kare no mondai wa seikaku ni wa nanidesu ka? "

- what exactly is his problem?

Ni-ki thought as he watched the older hammering on his door for the twenty-fourth time to get their attention to ask another silly inquiry. Yes, he was counting.

"Miae, do you drink monster energy?"

He smiled at the girl, who smiled back faintly.

"umm, I don't know, I have never tried it before"

Ni-ki cringed inside as she responded hesitantly.

" oh!? That is good since it tastes like anus.

They both choked again. Sunoo went, knowing he would return after the count of a hundred. He counted.

He grumbled and pulled his hair back, ignoring the girl seated in a chair near his study desk.

"your brother... is interesting"

She stated half-jokingly, and Ni-ki had to hold back a few curses and an unpleasant glare.

"yh.. he surely is"

That was all he said; in his thoughts, he couldn't help but wonder why the older kept showing up and bothering them for no apparent reason; honestly, he appears to want to be anywhere other than here.

20 minutes of him pretending to chuckle at everything this female is saying... quite miserable if you ask him.

Laughter rang again as the girl muttered something about her school and chuckled at her own joke; Ni-ki did not pay attention.

"ha ha Miae how funny"

He said, hiding his face to hide his bored expression behind his bangs.

" Really? My friends constantly think that I have a hidden ability for making people laugh."

She bragged.

"oh.. you should keep it hidden then"

He mumbled beneath his breath, and thankfully the latter did not hear.

Another count of hundred; he was counting, Sunoo showed up once again this time with Kale, freaking Mirae out.

Sunoo showed up again, this time with Kale, frightening Miae out.

"AHHH--WHAT IS THAT!? "Get it away from me."

She shouted and sprang out of the chair, sprinting to a remote corner.

Sunoo mentally smirked and thanked Kale heartily. He smiled broadly and moved to the bed, the rainbow boa wrapped around his upper chest and arms. It appears to know its owner's opponent well, so it began hissing at the unfortunate girl who was cringing away in a corner.

Ni-ki saw everything silently.

It was funny!

"Come on Miae, don't you want to meet Kale? Kale wants to meet our new guest; come here, don't be like that, and say hello to him."

Sunoo came closer to the girl, causing her to dash across the room, and when she saw the exit was clear, she ran out of the room, horrified.

Sunoo was relieved, glad that he pulled out the big gun.

Hah! take that!

He was ecstatic about his personal win until he realized he had been left alone in the younger's room with the man he was supposed to avoid.

He halted at the knowledge and slowly began to approach the door, not sparing a glance at the latter, who was clearly staring at him with a smirk, knowing how much he was affecting the older.