21

Caution: Readers should be aware that this chapter contains mature content and should proceed at your own risk.

+

He pretended to be offended and hurt, but his facade quickly crumbled as he burst into laughter, amused by the bewildered look on the older's face and his amusement at his boyfriend's playful antics.

" Sweetheart, if you feel guilty, then you should take responsibility hm? "

His playful expression shifted to a serious one, causing the older to gulp nervously as his gaze turned darker.

He felt like a deer caught in the headlights.

" y-yes? How..? "

He asked but cursed himself in his head when his voice wavered.

" please be a responsible hyung and give me head "

Without any further argument, Ni-ki shut his mouth and observed how Sunoo, being the compliant boyfriend he is, wordlessly knelt down and promptly began his task.

Delicate fingers played with the waistband of his sweatpants, while his eyes remained fixed on the clad dick that is about to be sucked by him.

Ni-ki observed it all silently, eyes studying the lustfilled look on the older's beautiful face. Desperate hands trying to get a grasp of his dick and those sinfully beautiful lips already parted to take in the delicious meal that was offered to him.

He can come just by that.

" shit- "

He cursed under his breath, questioning how he got this lucky to have this beautiful man as his boyfriend. He had to restrain himself from losing control and simply bit his lip to maintain composure.

He observed as the crimson tip of his passionate cock was sensually enveloped by a set of tender, moist lips, causing his heart to quicken, beating frantically within his chest.

He was met with an intense gaze from a set of alluring amber eyes, exuding desire as the older playfully fluttered his beautifully long eyelashes.

" pretty when you suck me like that "

He smiled as he pulled the longer strand of the older's hair behind his ear, unveiling their flawless cheeks that would indent whenever the older male sucked on his tip.

" fuckkk you are so good oh.. "

He threw his head back, gripping the older person's messy hair, and a series of deep moans escaped from his open mouth.

He could feel the younger man's satisfaction with his oral skills from his moans, making him to moan as well. He continued to enthusiastically suck on the thick, veiny member, causing delightful sensations for the taller man.

" ugh I can't do this anymore-- "

Ni-ki abruptly grabbed the older's jaw to bring him to a halt, and before Sunoo realized it, he found himself being carefully set down onto the dining table by Ni-ki.

" face down, ass up "

Ni-ki spoke without delay, his commanding tone sending shivers down the older's spine who wordlesy obeyed, turning around, getting on his four he waited for the younger.