04

Is it because of the heater? is it actually hot in here? Or is it just him feeling hot in the embrace of the younger who has his arms wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly against his big frame while his arms were circled around the taller's neck to keep himself above the water.

" Yah Nishimura Riki! "

Said Sunoo in a very pissed off tone as he shot up his head to glare at the man who was the reason he ended up in this situation but as soon as he looked up his breath hitched.

Those dark eyes, they were back. Staring at him hungrily while his hold around the older's waist got tighter making the latter whimper lowly.

" R-Riki..? "

Fuck.

Ni-ki gulped as his throat felt dry by the way the older called his name, his voice was soft almost like a whisper and oh how perfect his tiny waist fits in his arms. Kim Sunoo in his arms feels just so right.

He stared down at the beautiful man who was clinging on to him for dear life. He was actually glad that the older didn't know how to swim. He watched the older gulp while trying to keep the eye contact with him but was visibly struggling making him smirk mentally.

" Sunoo "

He called the older who flinched slightly at the mention of his name and how perfect it sounded coming from the younger.

It did something to him. It woke something in him as he couldn't help but let his eyes travel the younger's face.

They were so close that they could feel each other's breath fanning on their faces as they continued to scan each other's godly visuals taking notes of each and every feature of their faces.

For Ni-ki, the older's eyes were so pretty that he wanted to get lost in them and never be found. Those amber painted eyes left him breathless countless of times. Those long eye lashes were so pretty when they fluttered innocently at him.

Those perfect eyebrows were like an art piece, that straight and high nose bridge was so perfect it looked unreal, those soft peach shaded cheeks were so cute and tempting that he wanted to bite and kiss at them every now and then.

Those soft, moist lips shinning alluringly, openly inviting for urgent kisses making him feel hungry, those beautiful moles on his face makes him want to kiss each one of them for the rest of his life, that perfect chin and sharp jaw line makes him want to kiss them until his lips hurt.

For Sunoo, his mind was a mess.. all he could register at this exact moment is how those dangerous eyes of the younger are staring at him lustfully and they were fucking gorgeous, he loved to see his own reflection in them as they stare at him.

His perfect nose.. he want to feel it getting buried in the crook of his neck and those lips they were kiss worthy.

That sharp jawline looked so sinful he wanted to run his finger across them to see if it can cut his flesh.

One word for him.

Fucking mythical! Like no way he is real.

He doesn't know why he was having all this sinful thoughts and desires for his soon to be step brother. It was so wrong but he found himself getting sucked in.

With a messed up mind he found himself staring at the younger's lips and the latter was mirror his action, staring at his lips while licking his own.

Oh fuck.

" I want to kiss you "

Said Ni-ki, his voice was low and deep sending shiver down the older's spine who froze at the unexpected words.