35

WARNING:

This chapter includes mature content that is not intended for readers under the age of 18, so read at your own risk.

______________

Sunoo glanced at his own reflection in the mirror behind the heart-shaped bed with brilliant red sheets. The room was decorated with cream white walls, pink and red hearts, and gentle warm lights, creating the ideal atmosphere for love making.

"A love motel.."

He mumbled beneath his breath and reddened at the knowledge.

With a flushing face, he gazed at the younger one who entered the room and closed the door behind him, holding some essentials for tonight.

Sunoo's heart skipped a beat when their eyes met, and he quickly turned away, too shy to maintain eye contact for long, missing the smirk on the latter's lips.

"Did I make you wait for long?"

The voice came from just behind him, indicating that Ni-ki had come closer to him, and he soon felt strong arms around his torso.

He blushed and looked down, his eyes lowered in shyness.

It's not their first time making love, but it's his first time in a love motel, and he was a little overwhelmed by all of the emotions and realizations today.

"look at me"

Ni-ki ordered, pulled him back, pressed him against his toned chest, and inhaled his aroma.

Sunoo swallowed, then shook his head, a slight pout on his lips and his cheeks flushing even more. His heart was racing so loudly that he was convinced Ni-ki could hear it.

Ni-ki's eyes darkened, not with lust, but with passion, as he firmly but delicately grasped the older man's jaw and raised it to see their reflection in the mirror.

"are you nervous?"

Asked Ni-ki as he fiddled with the hem of Sunoo's cardigan, and Sunoo felt like melting under his scorching stare and silky fingertips.

He took a long breath before turning his head slightly and grasping Ni-ki's head with one hand, while the other held onto the younger's arms, which were still wrapped around his waist, before leaning in to kiss.

Their lips met perfectly as they kissed and devoured each other's mouths. They were entirely lost in the kiss, their tongue dancing around.

Licking, sucking, and kissing one other's caravan of mouth, they exchanged passionate kisses until they were both out of breath.

Sunoo drew back slightly, a string of saliva connecting with both of their wet bottom lips, and Ni-ki chased after him, crashing his mouth against his for another deep kiss.

Sunoo tilted his head to get a better angle, and the younger looked at their reflection.

So this is how we look when we kiss.

He smirked and reached up to touch the older's still-clothed chest.

No matter how pumped he felt, he needed to take it slow. Sunoo is not a food to eat out of desperation; doing so would be a stupid move. Sunoo is a dish that should be eaten carefully, appreciating each bite. I cherish every moment of it.

He was more than happy to take things slowly.

Tonight, there is no haste.

He was rock hard when they were making out in the car, stretching the older out and sculpting him for himself and his cock only but that small space isn't the best place to make love, especially when he's this taller, and it can be uncomfortable for Sunoo, so they drove to a decent love motel.