20

Caution: Readers should be aware that this chapter contains mature content and should proceed at your own risk.

🌷

A relaxing spa-like scent filled the room when the youngster dropped a small bubble pack to make the water scented in the hot tub, but upon seeing the intimidating pair of eyes staring at him, the older male couldn't help but feel chills all over his body.

" Are you willing to strip or would you like me to assist hyung? "

He swallowed hard but ultimately decided to aid himself by discreetly undressing, acutely aware of the dark gaze that permeated his entire body, making him feel small under those piercing eyes.

" We need to take a shower first "

Softly smiling, the younger man picked up the older one by his waist, who yelped in surprise. To prevent falling, he secured his legs around the younger man's hips and his hands around the taller's neck.

" be careful "

He mumbled next to the latter's ear who chuckled but replied.

" don't worry princess "

The nickname caught him off guard, causing him to have comical wide eyes. He pulled back to glance at the younger man who to his annoyance was grinning ear to ear.

" you are so annoying "

Sunoo joked with an exaggerated eye roll making the latter laugh airily.

" yh, I am your annoying boyfriend. "

After rolling his eyes once more at his annoying boyfriend's antics, he let himself be carried to the shower where the younger one helped him take a shower.

As Ni-ki applied shower gel to the older's tender skin, he had a silly smile on his face the entire time, enjoying the sweet giggles of the older who was always complaining about feeling tickly whenever he touched the sides of his waist, tummy, or neck.

" it ticklessss "

Sunoo complained, giggling as he tried to escape from the younger's foam covered hands, but was redirected to his previous spot.

" gosh hyung stay still, will ya? Such a baby... "

When it was time for the younger to wash his hair, Sunoo offered to help him out.

" lemme wash your hair now "

As Sunoo struggled with the obvious height difference while trying to reach for the taller's hair the younger mentally chuckled, finding his boyfriend cute.

Without a word the younger picked him up by his waist like he did a while ago and Sunoo naturally wrapped his legs around the taller's waist to keep him from falling, both smiling at each other.

Lavender smell filled the small shower stall once again when Sunoo applied shampoo on the wet damp hair of the younger who had his eyes closed, his hands tugged under the latter's thighs for support as the older man's back was pressed against the foggy glass wall of the shower stall.

He hummed in satisfaction, feeling the tip of the older's dainty fingers massaging the scalp of his hair, soothing lavender smell calming him down.

After a refreshing shower they both finally got in the hot tub, inserting the scented auromatherapy beads inside the canister and turning on the hydrotherapy jets for massage they both relaxed inside.

Sunoo with all that space in the tub decided to sit between the younger's thighs who pulled him closer until the shorter's back was pressing against his chest.