11

Warning

🍥[This chapter contains mature
contents read at your own risk]🍥

11:30pm

How does a prey feel under the predators gaze?

Scared, helpless and an urge to run away immediately.

That's how Sunoo is feeling right now when he entered the pool in his thin white tshirt and black cotton shorts that goes till his mind's thighs, leaving these soft, thick, fleshy thighs for the world to see... More like Nishimura Riki to see.

Here he is hugging his upper body because his tshirt is now see through and sticking to his body perfectly just like he is shirtless at a corner of the pool caged by the younger who started down at him, gaze dark and filled with lust.

" are you testing my patience hyung? "

Asked the younger as he grabbed his wrists pealing his arms away like unwrapping a candy.

Yes Ni-ki's eye candy.

" fuck hyung is that what you have been hiding from me? "

Asked the younger pointing at his small tattoo
at the right side of his ribcage.

It was a small bunch of orchids tattooed on his pale skin in red ink that looks like fresh blood.

[ Orchid symbolise seduction, sensuality, fertility and perfection. ]

[ Sunoo's tattoo across his right side of ribcage]

Ni-ki lightly treced his fingers right above the clothes skin covered in red ink and a shiver ran down the older's spine who whimpered at the younger's touch making him smirk.

He treced the clothed tattoo again and this time Sunoo grabbed his wrist stopping him.

" you are so sensitive when I'm just touching you over a piece of cloth "

Ni-ki said with a small smile and grabbed the hand that was grabbing his wrist before bringing it up to his lips, planting a kiss on the older's knuckles who sighed at the gesture making the younger smile.

" I want to kiss you so bad "

Sunoo gulped nervously.

They are literally in a personal indoor swimming pool which can be seen from the lounge area and if their parents are to walk in while they are making out... It will be a hell.

" I-In my room? "

Sunoo asked and he cringed at his own flattering voice and his heart was beating so crazily he bet the younger could hear him.