06

Goosebumps

He felt goosebumps all over him when Ni-ki said;

" Sunoo if you think it's all one sided then.. "

" then let's try again "

' what? '

He stayed frozen, watching the younger one cup his face in his warm palm, eyes staring deep into his searching for something, breathe hot and heavy.

He should have said no, he should have stood his ground and expressed his unwillingness, he should have pushed the younger away and let him know it was all one sided but he didn't because..

It wasn't one sided after all.

After all he felt the same burning passion he felt back in the swimming pool. It all became more clear to him that he have no right to accuse or blame the younger when he himself is dying to feel those lips on his, to be kissed by the younger out of his breathe, to be claimed.

He heaved a sigh and closed his eyes, he bet the younger was already smirking satisfiedly when he submitted. He just accepted and gave in to the man he was supposed to treat as his younger brother.

All the logic flew out of the window when he felt a grip on his nape and hot breath fanning over his lips.

Unknowingly he grabbed the younger's shoulder and leaned in, desperate to feel those plump lips on his.

Their lips were just an inch away, it would have been a passionate kiss full of answers for their questions if not for the doorbell to make annoying noices signalling someone's at the door.

A low grunt was heard, it was Ni-ki who couldn't help but feel immense annoyance by the intrusion of the unwanted guest, he was already hating whoever was at the door when he saw the older flash open his eyes and pushed him away before running to answer the door.

He sat there running his fingers through his messy hair while licking his lips, watching the older's movements.

He saw Sunoo open the door and suddenly a tall guy hugged him and kissed him on the head.

' what '

' the '

' fuck! '

He frowned and watched closely the two men interacting while ignoring his presence. He hated this new man who had his arms wrapped around his Sunoo's shoulder and looking at him all smily and laughing together.

He wanted to push him away from the older and punch him to pulp. He felt his blood boil and fists clenching in jealousy.

" and then Jake won a coupon so we can go together to try their new games "

Said Heeseung while flopping down on the couch ignoring the man glaring at him. Well he was busy talking to Sunoo he didn't notice him.

" sounds fun, I'm in! also I wanna try that propagation: paradise hotel VR or that project: night light "

Sunoo said sitting beside the taller man without leaving any space. He was aware how Ni-ki was staring at him and Heeseung and his gaze was full of jealousy and Sunoo found that hot.

He was being natural with Heeseung though, he will never use his friend to make someone jealous.

He was kind of glad that Heeseung showed up interrupting his almost kiss otherwise he would have lost to Ni-ki. He almost crossed a line he never should have.

" you actually forgot I was coming didn't you? "

Heeseung asked ruffling the younger's hair who giggled and nodded. The older cooed at the younger's cuteness and pinched his cheeks.