school story of my life

Chapter one

On one rainy day in April 16,2000 p.m. A baby angel fell from the clouds of the sky and ended up in Tokyo.

A young aged woman named crystal she has green eyes and brown hair ,heard the crying of a baby so, she went to see where was that crying coming from. She got up from her seat and put her robe on and went to open the door.

When she opened the door , she was surprised, shocked! She found on her door step a baby girl. Crystal looked to see if there was anybody else outside but there was no one. And then Crystal asked herself where did this baby come from?

Crystal looked at her, she had sparkly, shiny between color gray and white hair, sweet caramel eyes, and her skin was white as snow. She was wearing a white beautiful dress that Crystal had never seen before, and she was in a well designed basket and on it two ribbons black and blue.

Crystal was shocked, astonished, because she never saw a baby with gray, white hair ! But when crystal looked closer, she saw on her neck a gold necklace shaped like a heart and around it on it's sides , small white diamonds.

When she wanted to carry the baby girl, she noticed that there were tiny letters written on the golden hearted necklace. The letters on it are : K , O , T , O , R , I. The word was "kotori".

The baby stopped crying when she heard this word , and opened her big ,  caramel eyes and looked at Crystal with her little innocent face and then she smiled .

Crystal knew then that kotori was her name and Crystal thought that this baby is smart and special but she will be a hand full. She carried the baby and took her inside her house to protect her from the cold rainy night that was outside

"And that's where our story begins."

Fifteen years went by. Kotori stayed with crystal all these years. Crystal tried to find kotori's parents by hanging posters up and asking people hoping that she will find her parents but, no one ever came so, crystal never told her the truth. She adopted her and treated her as her daughter.

"Hello!" I'm kotori. I'm in grade 9 , my age is 15, the name of my school is school idol. I am not that kind of person who shares everything about her life , I was shy at the beginning but, now I have lots of friends. My life is normal, to me. I get high grades but, not all the time.

I have five friends if I am included six but, I am only going to tell you little details about them.

1:Eliayase, she has long golden blonde hair, and ocean blue eyes. Hey don't get me the wrong idea I am just describing her.

2:Mimi, she has long ink black hair, and emerald green eyes.

3:Rose, she has short red blood hair, and light brown they are not like mine darker, eyes.

4:Honoka, she has normal hight orange hair, and sky blue eyes.

5:Nico, she has long dark black hair, and blood red eyes you may be asking why red and the others all normal colored.

you will know why in the rest of the story. Oh! And only Nico, Rose and Honoka are in the same class as mine. While Eliayase and Mimi are in the other class beside ours.