kiyomi's party part 2

Chapter nineteen

Kotori pov: (maid)

Hey dark soul band your up, its time for you to play. I said opening the door.

Finally I thought I'll stay locked in here till midnight. Ciel said walking.

Yes aren't you excited that we are going to play in front of royalty. Fin said jumping up and down.

No... Ciel said as we made it I got through the curtains for kiyomi had prepared a stage for them to play on.

Ladies and gentlemen.... introducing you to the band dark soul that is going to play now. I said, bowed and walked away.

Kiyomi pov: (princess)

Finally when I heard these words I got excited what song are they going to play is it going to be a love song that Ciel chose for me to confess that he l-l-lo..... and I l-l-o.....
,,,,,,
Out of story
,,,,,,,
I can't say this trash. I said.

It's better if you don't since I agree. Ciel said.

Your lord it's not trash she just has to say you love her as much as she loves you. Sebastian said.

I.... I just can't..... if I say these words I might as well go to hell. I said.

Hey.... hahahaha.... come on its not that hard.... why don't I tell you something.... while raping. Kotori said.

You rap. I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

No.... but I'll try.... I'm just in the mood. Kotori said.

Come on you love birds, say I love you, I love you, just move your mouth it's easy to say, let your heart confess it's just a play, don't get angry if he doesn't agree, at least you tried.... I cut her off.

We are not in love so... stop rapping about it. I said

I never thought that one day I'll see you rap. Ciel said.

Wow Kotori that was lovely.... but if you singed it, it might have turned a bit more.... better. Alios said clapping.

Like you can do better. Kotori said.

Yes... yes I can. Alios said.

Shut up..... rapping is not what I agreed to I want to finish this stupid story on the other hand I'll go home. I said.

No.... let's continue. Alios said.
,,,,,,,,,,
Back to story
,,,,,,,,,,,,
Their manager got on stage and grabbed the microphone and said.
It's a pleasure to be playing for your majesty and the princess of our kingdom. Welcome our band..... dark soul.

They had mics on their ears and a ting microphone sticking in front of their mouth for their voice to be heard.

Won't we begin. Claude said.

,,,,,,,out of story
,,,,,,,
I can't sing this is ridiculous. Ciel said.

Why..... oh now I know...poor Ciel can't sing. I said poking his shoulder

Yes I can. Ciel said.

I would really like to hear you sing. Kotori said.

This will be a blast. Alios said.

I..... i..... why. Ciel asked.

Because you have to. I said.

Fine.... but if I sing no one talks.... not a word. He said.

Don't worry. Kotori said.

As long if it isn't bad I'm all ears. I said.

Hahaha.... Ciel is going to sing how..... weird. Alios said.
,,,,,,,,,,
Back to story
,,,,,,,,,,