Meeting the lover boys

Chapter three

"like I told you I saw them in the park, my house is almost near it but a little more far away." I said to Honoka and nico.

"Tell us please, was it romantic, how did you meet!?" Nico asked.

"Come on kotori! Tell us!" Honoka said.

"Fine, fine calm down.. here's how it happened....

Present tense: (flash back)
Kotori talking:

The black haired boy is siting on the bench admiring the view, the red and blue boys were playing soccer and I saw two girls with them playing one has pink hair and pink eyes that's weird the other has purple hair and green mixed with blue eyes.

Then the black haired boy looked at me in annoyance. Was I staring at them for to long so, I turned my face in embarrassment.

Then one of the girls came to me she was the purple haired girl ,she took my arm and took me to her group of friends/posse. My face turned darker red.

They all stared at me confused. "What do you want from me?" I asked as I calmed down.

"you are the girl in sports that finished in 5 minutes." She said in a loud excited voice.

I then looked away and said yes.

Then the Pinkett came closer and said "wow, you were so amazing , so fast and your moves, awesome ,to bad I finished in 7 mins!"

"I finished in 6 minutes the purple one said." I looked at them astonished.

Then the black haired boy asked me "why were you staring at us?"

Then I froze, what am I going to say that my friends were talking about you, probably dreaming too.

"Um.... what's your name?" I asked him trying to change the topic.

"Akio." He said annoyed the one with the black hair.

"Daisuke." The one with the blue hair said.

"Kaity." The Pinkett said.

"Katsuro." The one with the red hair said.

"Rin." The one with purple hair said.

"I'm kotori." I said with a smirk on my face.

Haruhi came to me. "Would you like to join our group?" She said. I told her that I already have one. "But you must for your own sake!?"
She said, as I looked confused then Kaity come to her and say, "shhhhh.... she doesn't know yet the truth." She whispered in her ear and I heard every word.

"Please excuse them, they sometimes act weird when they meet new people." Daisuke said.

Before I could say anything I looked at the sky. "Oh no sunset mom is gonna kill me." I said in my head.

"I am sorry but I have to go it's getting late." I said to them , then I took off.

When I opened the door I saw mom/crystal standing in front of me boiling mad.

"Where were you, why didn't you come home when you finished school." she said in an angry way.

We finish school at 2:30

"um... I was at the park doing my homework." If I said that I was with some of my friends their she will think that I was playing around talking behind her back and then she will ground me. Hey don't think she doesn't let me go out with my friends but only on weekends on her permission. Uh.. mom's what will you do .....let's continue.

She looked at me suspicious then she calmed down and said don't do that again then she went to the living room to continue reading her story and finish her cup of tea.

I went up stairs closed the door and started doing my homework I closed it so that she can't see me doing it if she did then I would be grounded for a three weeks for lying and the other.

When I finished , I brush my teeth wear my pijamas/sleeping clothes, lay down on my bed and turn of the light then I looked at the full moon gracefully wanting to know what will happen tomorrow.