ciel's past 2

Chapter nine

Ciel talking:

Oh girls are just so annoying.

Why is she so interested  in  my past, why does she want to know.

"My parents are famous/well known because of their factories in making tea and sweets." I said.

"That's all?" She asked curios to know more information than needed.

"Uhhh...... no and for their loyalty for the queen, I am her guard dog." I said.

"Then what happened  to them, ...how did they die, of they did, I'm sorry I'm not actually sure of their situation." She said feeling guilty in her words.

"It was my birthday, I was so happy and started announcing it to every person I ran into." I said rubbing the nap of my neck.

"But on that night I lost everything. I was running  through  the  halls and went to this exact room to see it on fire and a person  inside of it." i said as shivers ran down my back.

"How come there is no burns or fire marks on the walls?" She asked.

"Its because this mansion is an exact replica of the original one that was burned." I said.

"Why was there one person in the burning room, not two?" She asked making me feel as if I did a crime and she's the interrogator.

"I was afraid you were going to ask me that question." I said with a sigh.

"I came into the burning room to see that person, was half my mother and half my father, parts of them were sewed together forming one body." I said with a horrified voice, cringing at the memory.

I looked at kotori, she had a look of concern and pity in her eyes which I despised, and a sad frown on her lips which quivered a bit trying to form words.

"H-How did you.. escape the burning manor?" She asked me.

"I was in a near death state so... I don't really want to tell you now until I feel like it, and actually you don't need to know any of this for information" I said.

"I know but it wouldn't hurt to tell someone else your pain and misery and lift the heavy weight your carrying from when you were just a kid.... do you live alone?" Kotori said as I was a bit surprised by her sincerity.

"Does I look like I live alone didn't you see my butler and my servents." I said.

"Not that... I mean, you don't have any relatives living with you? She asked.

"No,... my aunt was alive until she died." I said getting uncomfortable  with telling her about my personal life.

"So sorry.... so your the only one left from your family?" She asked

"Yes... and I don't need your pity or anyone else's on me." I said.

"I wasn't pitying you." She said. "What was your father's name and mothers?"

When will her questions end, she's getting on my nerves.

"Earl Vincent phantomhive and Madam Rachel." I said.

"Do you ever stop asking?" I asked.

"Ohh, I'm sorry all these questions must of made you uncomfortable." She said.

"And another thing, stop saying sorry you didn't do anything wrong?" I said.

"Anyway, do you know who killed your parents?" She said.

"Yes, and I already have taken my revenge on those retched people." I said.

"You mean you killed them...." She said.

"Yes, didn't you hear about the huge fire in london?" I asked her.

"Yes, it was on the news." She said.

"It's all because of them who killed my parent." I said.

"They made all of London burn down." She said.

"Yes, they said that they both wanted to make a better world that contains pure people/souls."

"So they were two, it doesn't actually matter what gender they are but...

"They are both an angel, male and female, woman and man, they merged into one form or body saying that every person that both love each other should be merged into one form." I explained.

"nonsense...I kinda understand that they want want to be together but not like this, being one person won't that- she said but didn't continue where she was going and chanel the subject.

"Um... can I ask you why so you put that eyepatch." She said.

"No now like I said before I will tell you when I feel like it, for now it's none of your concern." I said.

"Fine, fine..... your.. tsundere." She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Tsundere, a person being cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warm and caring side over time." Kotori explained 

"Your bluffing nonsense." I said

"What ever you like or say my lord." she said with a small smile.

"So, aren't you going to play or just ask me questions all day." I said.

"Oh, right..." she said remembering the fact why I brought her here in the first place.
______________________________________________

  Disclaimer

Ciel: why do you ask so many questions

Kotori: then who is going to  tease you if I don't... you tsundere.

Ciel: I am not a tsundere-( he said blushing )

Kotori: your taking this more seriously more than I thought you would.

Ciel: your words mean nothing to me.

Kotori: then why bother answering me

Sebastian: she does have a point my lord.

Ciel: ( leaves annoyed and angry)

Sebastian: he's just tired, please excuse my masters behavior

Kotori: (holds a cat up to his face as Sebastian grabs it and starts playing with the kitty)

Writer: your so devious kotori

Kotori: who me? I didn't do anything

HAVE FUN READINg