somethings up, betrayal, and neglected feelings

Chapter thirty

Kotori's  pov:

The 5 most important members in the club sss, started asking the other members and who aren't, just learning in the school and are in the same condition, what did they want to make reality before they died or their wishes.

Everyone is working hard, I went to the a room in the school that has a high systemed computer, which is the principles office. I sat down on his chair, and turned it on. Usually the outside and inside of the office is crowded with lots of lively people having conversations and laughs, which is now deadly quiet...

I inserted a wire and connected it to my magical weapon and to the computer. I created in my sword a space that I could put it in. I researched the pages that suddenly appeared on the screen, pictures of my body and how it could function.

There seems to be other kinds of devices hidden inside if me. There's combat, defense and attack modes. I could also create a clone of myself but as I read the instructions, weird there's even instructions anyway, it's highly dangerous around people.

I have wings that could appear and disappear so that people won't be freaked or weirded out or just scared and that'll make my life a bit easier from carrying two huge angel wings on my back and bring less attraction.

I removed the connecting wire and shut down the computer. I've received enough information now, all I need to do is train and maybe I'll be strong to defeat those horrible creatures lurking around the barrier.

I waked out of the room and went to the classroom where I saw students sitting down. Shouldn't they be conquering their desires not studying and sitting in desks.

I saw Akio in that class, I knocked before entering. I looked around, everyone looked serious like nothing is going to happen.

"Akio, they shouldn't be here." I said as he weared that wicked smirk that tugged on his lips and that evil glint in his eyes.

"You're no longer the student body president in this schoool, so you can no longer have it in your ways." He said as I looked confused, he dismissed me, more like kicked me out and slammed the door.
                                      ...........................    

Katsuro's pov:

Me and Daisuke were strolling around the school, admiring it one more last time before we vanish.

"Hinata what's your dream?" I asked him having a grin on my face as he looked angry.

"Don't call me hinata, I told you dude that name is girly." He said whining about it.

"Not my problem." I said laughing a little as he stopped walking and looked up at the sky.

"My dream huh...it's to catch the baseball for once in my life and maybe I'll feel proud and like a winner then always being the lame, looser guy who fails to catch a simple ball with a mitt." He said laughing at him self but in mock, wearing a fake smile on his face.

"Don't say that about yourself, you're a great person and you should be proud, if not I am and I'm glad that I met you and became friends with you." I said as he looked at me

"Are you gay?" He said laughing as I blushed a bit and hit his back hard.

"You stole my line, take it back." I said as he rubbed the spot I hit.

"I wish you could take that hit back, but it seems not me or you will get what we want." He said.

"What do we have here? Two idiots skipping class, that won't do." Akio said standing in front of us.