kotori's performance

Chapter twenty four

kotori's pov:

After a couple of hours till the sky became dark and the moon was up, it was time for the auditions.

Everyone is waiting to see, hear, watch what kind of acts, songs, tricks they are going to play. There's a good amount of people wanting to watch the performers on the stage.

In the back stage everyone was nervous not so sure anymore if they could actually go out and do it but they kept calm and silent, a few freaking out but mostly all silent.

I decided to stay in my uniform, not wear different clothes like the rest and stood close enough to the front stage to hear the other performers playing.

I looked at the judges, they were only four, two girls and two boys, fair amount each. I saw some of my friends in the crowd but most of them are also going to preform.

Third person point of view:

The first team that went on stage was a group of self-centered girls and there band is called 《violet explosion》 they rocked on the stage, and they had all the glamor, glitter, and the dance moves. Most of the boys fell for their looks and voices but, my friends and them seem to be enemies of some sort, battling now to who will win.

The second band was 《we rock!》 characterized by just Sasuke and Naruto, it had the rock and roll theme with the high guitar playing and vocal sounds, the girls cheered for them especially, when they took off their shirts which was unexpected because of the reason they said they got hot.

The third band was 《light in the dark》 it also had another name 《fairies light》which consisted of my friends. Honoka, Rose, nico, and Elia (short for eliayase). They had the spirit, they lit up the stage and put on a great show with smiles on their faces. Their dance techniques were perfect very suitable for the song they sung, and of course the boys fell for their charms.

Kotori's pov:

The fourth band was 《Love struck》 also named《Black and white souls》. Love struck because every girl in the audience fell for them instantly, they were Daisuke, Naoi, and katsuro. They are also called black and white souls because they were wearing black and white uniforms and their skin colors were pale with matching hair colors, as their eyes were the only things colorful that were glowing in the dark. Scarlet blood red rose petals fell in every direction because of the wind making their entrance even more dramatic and cool which raised their points and fans.

The girls screams could be heard all around the world. They cheered them on, and jumped with joy and happiness, and some even had hearts in their eyes.

But I noticed something about the boys not even one of them had a smile on their face. But after a few minutes they showed their smiles which were fake to me, what's up with them?

Then they moved the band's, crowd, well everyone inside the school because rain started to pour down heavily.

The fifth band was 《Last hope》. It was an awesome song. The band members worked really hard, kaity was one of them and they did a great job, their song brought life to the audience. White papers flew in the air with quotes or sayings written on them. Kotori reached out her hand standing in the crowd and grabbed one and smiled at the small paper she held in her hand. The saying was:

Back to witches and wizards and magical beasts to goblins and ghosts and magical feasts which reunite with angels and fairies that lie in the east.

What an odd saying. I started walking to the candy machine wanting something sweet to eat and then another white glowing paper flew in front of me as I caught it, reading it:

Your feathers will appear when your inner angel is near.

Then this other paper on the ground said:

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny shapes

I stared wide eyed at the three sayings or quotes that I read trying to figure out if it led to something or nothing at all. I stood in front of the machine and I looked at the glass seeing that one of these papers again but was stuck on it saying:

Difficulties prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny

Two papers talking about magical creatures and two other talking about destiny. I can't help but feel something unusual will happen tonight at the festival.

After last hope finished it's my turn to preform, I can't believe that I'm actually going to play in front of all these people, and by that I just made myself even more nervous than that I already am.

Pov ???

"Everything seems to be under control." I informed my friends on my walky talky, looking around with my binoculars or as i call it my spyglass .

We are technically now almost at the ceiling, it's a metal way but higher than ground hardly noticeable. We got up because there's a latter connected to it.

"Why do we have to do this, yurripie's reason wasn't that understandable." My partner said in frustration.

"It's classified for now, until the incident or something unusual happens, then I will inform you with all that I know." I said as he sighed saying whatever and left to continue looking around.

"But really, what do we have to do with this, it's not like we are special or anything or destined to do this,... whatever.." I said shaking my head to get rid of my thoughts.

"Let's get this over with." I said going to the opposite side of metal way where I was standing in front of the stage. I stood leaning on the steel railing and looked outside the huge glass windows showing the outside scenery.

I looked at the full moon, admiring it for a moment and the twinkling stars. I looked down to see a dark figure standing in the rain, I closed my eyes not believing what I just saw and reopened them to not see that dark figure, maybe I was just hallucinating.

Kotori's pov:

I sat on the wooden seat in front of the piano, my heart beating fast in fear. I brushed my fingers over the keys not putting any pressure on them to make any sounds. As the host was presenting me, my heart stooped and the beats became slower in paste as each heart beat heart, as if it's throbbing in pain.

"Introducing the next performance《unstoppable》!" The host said as the curtains opened and I smiled at the crowd showing them my pearly white teeth.

I took a deep breath and started playing the notes, and singing along as they put some violin music in the background.

(song: I'm titanium play now)

I finished, my hands stopped playing as my breathing and heart beats too, as I heard the crowd roar in applause as I raided my head to look at all the people cheering me especially mom(crystal) she's on ichi's back jumping up and down, poor ichi.

Ichi weird name right, is her best friend from they were little, he's a great guy and a badass, he has dark brown hair and eyes and has all the looks and charms. He wears earing in his ear just to complete the badass look and he's very funny.

There's not much time left till the festival ends maybe 2 or 3 hours left and there are still performers waiting to preform on stage. The rain cooled down a bit, and the bright full moon is clear, a full moon huh, usually in fairytale something happens on the full moon like werewolves attacking or certain transformations but that's just fiction.

"Oh shiny stars and great moon, what do you have in stored for us tonight?" I heard a voice say but didn't see which person said it.

The unknown Mystical Angel "*Under Major Editing!*"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें