Alios

Chapter thirteen

Kotori pov:

School ended as usual, me and kiyomi agreed to go to ciel's house, kiyomi at first disagreed and said that she won't go but I dragged her to his house she got mad at first then calmed down.

"Why do I have to go he invited you not me and besides that I think he's gay..... look at what he wears for crying out loud, he wears high heals and sometimes I see on his fingers black nail polish if that's not gay then he is a girl in a disguise of a boy." Kiyomi said.

"Your funny but, right at the black nail polish part." i said.

We are now infront of the door of his mansion.

I knocked three times and waited a little then Sebastian came and opened the door.

"Welcome lady kotori and lady kiyomi please come in." Sebastian said and we entered the mansion.

Sebastian suddenly disappeared from my side and left us alone. Me and kiyomi walked to the dinning room because it's the biggest room in the house and it's right beside the stairs so ciel might be in their.

We opened two big doors that enter us to the dinning room and we saw ciel being hugged by another boy that's taller than him and Sebastian and another butler are talking, the other one holding three golden knives in his hand behind his back.

Ceil looked really annoyed because of the blond hugging him, the blond looks cheerful and happy.... freaky....

The blonde boy kinda looks like...??

Then they all turned to us two blonde was still hugging ciel the other butler put the knives on the tabel, ciel blushed because of he's being hugged by a boy or embarrassed to death.

"OH CEIL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAVE FRIENDS COMING OVER." the blonde one said in a loud British accent.

Then kiyomi leaned over to my ear and said:

"This house is full of gay people we don't need to bother what they were doing let's go before we get involved in their love." She said in a normal voice so they could hear her.

"How dare you, I'm not gay especially not to this idiot." Ciel said angry.

"Oh.. so you are gay... to who." Kiyomi said smirking.

"Why did you have to bring her with you." Ciel said glaring at kiyomi.

"She makes things more fun and is good company, she's my friend and besides that I don't want to be the only girl hear with you two." I said.

Then the blonde walked to us and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I'm Aloise Trancy it's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile.

That smile... I know it from before... but..... where.??

Then he walked to kiyomi but she didn't let him kiss her hand.

The two butlers walked away and came in again but with amazing, delicious, different kinds of food. They placed it on the tabel and alios said:

"This is my butler Claude." And the butler said nice to meet you as Sebastian set the menu or like the food on the tabel.

"Today we have a nice vegetable salad with a stuffed roasted chicken, mashed potatos, mushroom soup, and with cocktail fruit juice."

And they both said bonapitete (have a nice meal/ gorme dinner) then both left leaving us four all alone on the tall fancy tabel.

Ciel wanted to sit alone at the end but I didn't let him so this is how we are siting ceil and alios on the left side of the tabel siting infront of us and me and kiyomi siting on the right side. Alios infront of me and ciel infront of kiyomi.

We were eating in silence, it was kinda akward when suddenly alios broke it.

"Do any of you girls know how to act or play?" He asked.

"Why." I said.

"I was wandering when we finish our meals that we make a film or movie... it's boring sitting all day not doing anything... am I right." Alios said smiling.

"Yes.... I don't mind." I said.

"I'm the director, Sebastian will write the scripts, ciel will be in a band he's the lead singer and he plays the guitar, finnian will be with ciel he plays the drums, mey-rin wants to kill the princess as well she uses guns, bardony will be kiyomi's father as the king, Claude will be the band's manager, kotori tragic maid, kiyomi will be the princess."

"Isn't it like the Cinderella story?"Kiyomi asked.

"No... it's different." Alios said looking away.

It kinda sounds like the Cinderella story.

"Why kotori's the maid, kiyomi suits that part better." Ciel said

"Why you little.." Kiyomi said but was Cut off by alios.

"Kotori is the maid because she first lives a sad tragic life as kiyomi's maid, she will suffer until you ceil go to the princesses house to play a song, you'll help the princess in seeing the world as in well helping kotori." Alios said.

"So when do we start." I said.

"Now... and if you want I can help you wear your maid outfit." Alios said as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"No you can't... that's just plain wrong." Kiyomi said as she got up.

"She's right." Ceil said as he got up too, agreeing with kyomi on something for once.

"She didn't say no." Alios said as ciel and kiyomi looked at me weird.

"Like I would agree for a boy to dress me, I would be crazy if I agreed." I said as I walked to kiyomi.

"So where are our costumes." Kiyomi said.

"Here." Alios said as he ran out and ran back in bringing a big box with him.

There was this really cute maid outfit that made me blush, a pink purple princesses dress, a Rock boy out fit and others, as we each grabbed what we need and went to change clothes me and kotori went in a room and locked the door and so did the boys.

We got out of the room looking at each other alios looked really cute in his directors clothes and ciel looked hot in his outfit, kiyomi looked like a real princess, I was blushing as I looked at them.

"Kotori you look adorable." Kiyomi said as she looked at me.

"You look beautiful." I said to her and she blushed too.

I saw ceil blushing along with alios as they looked at us.

"I think you two look really cute, in your costumes." I said as I pointed at ciel and alios.

"You look so adorable." Alios said as he ran and hugged me as I blushed crazy.

Ceil grabbed alios off me and we all went to bring stuff that we need for our film. When we finished ciel talked to Sebastian about the scripts and alios talked to Claude about his role.

Well this play is going to be fun.
__________________________________________________

Next chapter only a picture of kotori wearing her maid outfit.