weird night

Warning: this chapter contains some lemon...not really that hard, but read on with your own risk. It's nothing serious I'll tell you that, I've read worse but I'm not into those kind of stuff so....continue reading.

Chapter thirty three

I created an army after two months and a half of hard work, training and lots of fighting we were ready. I had of course a plan in mind to make this entry a success.

I had made lots of friends, I even had admirers and some crushes on some fellow cute guys. Being a sixteen year old and having to lead an entire army consisted of 300 or more men and woman is extremely hard and having to remember each ones name us even more difficult.

I set aside all weapons needed, a map that I marked places that we could bust in and take down the guards easily since there won't be a lot of protection this very day.

In the devil's castle are celebrating some annual festival they do in this time of year, but not in the kingdom. They'll travel out of country to meet another demon territory in order to celebrate with.

You must be wondering why now? Don't I want revenge, and if he's gone I won't be able to have my revenge, wrong. Of course they'll be some guards left but not as much to protect it against a large number of trained soldiers.

My plan and only plan is to save the innocent prisoners from that evil place and also my parents.

I walked to the front castle. At this time I'm sure they've left... I stood in front of the huge gates as the soldiers raised there weapons.

"I surrender." I stated as they laughed. "Run along missy." One of them said, well that was a waste of time. Now for phase two.

I was walking away from the guards when suddenly someone grabs a hold of me and swings Mr on his shoulders as I scream.

"Help! I'm being kidnapped! Crisis alert!?" I yelled as they whistled and ran after the man saying hault.

The so called man carrying me is akio, well not man, he's still a boy, a childish one infact. Yes also our plan is to get akio imprisoned to get this more working.

Then they caught him as I took a pill in order to blackout making them think I fainted.

I woke up in a room, on a very comfortable bed. I took off the warm comforter dreading it, since I was so happy laying her. I then saw I'm wearing a gown, a white night see through gown to be precise. I'm going to murder the person who dressed me into this sluty dress if I ever see him or her.

I got up, yes I carried no weapons with me, since I am a weapon. So they confiscated nothing bit I'm not sure about naoi Akio.

I opened the door cautiously, then looked left and right, cost is clear now to move. I slowly walked down the hallway, no cameras, lasers...oh wait, this century didn't still invent those my mistake.

"Oh my lady, I see you're awake, my master wants to see you." A certain familiar girl said popping out of no where. "Master? Shouldn't the master be attending the sacred meeting in the UTAH country?" I asked as she looked at me suspiciously.

"Yes indeed. All have left but the master stayed in order to check on you my lady before he leaves." She informed. Nosey brat! This plan better work or...you know what there isn't much security so I could have a double win in this game.

"Nicole?" I asked as she widened her eyes. "Kotori!?" She yelled and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as she tittered.