Jim(flashback 2)

Chapter sixteen

Still flashback》

Kotori pov:

I woke up early took a nice shower and brushed my teeth. I wore a beautiful yellow sun dress with a straw hat that has a yellow ribbon on it.

I went down stairs  to the kitchen I told mom/crystal that I'm going to eat breakfast with my new friends, I included alios, I got toast and I spreaded peanut better and jelly on them so that I made five sandwiches, next I made a big bottle of orange juice, I took three cupcakes from the oven that crystal made yesterday, napkins, plastic cups and plates, a tall blanket for us to sit on, and a large bottle of water too, I put all of them in the basket, and I opened the door.

Mom, I'm going now... bye. I said.

Don't be late for lunch and if you want invite your friends over. Mom/crystal  said.

I got out and closed the door...... I made it to the forest I was afraid because I was alone and I saw no villagers maybe I woke up to early. I woke up 7:00 and now it's 8:00... I started to run but because of that I tripped on a tree branch that was sticking out of the ground.

I scratched my knee and tears fell out of my eyes, I wiped them of and I first limped but then I walked normally it was still bleeding because it was kinda deep. I made it to the cottage, it was creepy the door was open I held the basket closer to me and walked in, it was dark so I went to the light bolb and turned it on.

I saw lots of dust floating in the air and on the ground, spiderwebs, bugs and more disgusting things.

Who are you and what are you doing here. A boys voice said behind me which made me startled.

You gave me a heart attack. I said as I turned to see a blond boy with light blue eyes wearing old clothes like luka.

You didn't answer my question. he said.

S-sorry.... I... L-luka. I stuttered.

What do you mean luka.... you know him. He said as he stood in front of me, I nodded my head for yes.

So, what do you want. He said.

I'm hear to have breakfast with you two.... if it's alright with you highness. I said.

My name isn't highness, luka must of said that, he only can call me highness. He said.

Then what's your name. I said.

Jim... and what's yours. He asked.

Kotori. I said.

Sorry I took so.... Kotori your here. Luka said as he came in.

Yes.... umm.... did you two eat breakfast. I asked.

No... not yet. Luka said.

Great, just let me set the blanket outside. I said as I walked out infront of the cottage and set it on the ground, I got everything out of the basket and set them on the blanket.

You made this for us. Luka said.

Sure... I suppose. I said as luka sat on the blanket and took a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.