Mind Blowing Orgasm (Kinktober)

MILF Wanda x GiP Reader

Wanda hadn't really had a night to herself in a very long time, so the moment her best friend had invited her over for a drink and some overdue quality time. So naturally, Wanda jumped at the chance, leaving the twins with Vision before she drove to Y/N's.

"This is just what I needed." Wanda sighed as she exhaled the smoke as the two sat in the yard, enjoying the cool evening. "No Vis, no boys and no housework."

"Well, enjoy it hot mama." Y/N smirked as the two clinked their glasses.

"Do you know what I haven't had in years?" Wanda questioned as Y/N shook their head. "A mind blowing orgasm. Vis is more of pump and dump and I am left hanging."

"I could help you." Y/N told her with a smirk.

"I am married Y/N." Wanda reasoned with them weakly.

"When was the last orgasm you had Wanda?" They questioned as Wanda thought.

"I think it was with you in college." She whispered, a blush coating her cheeks as Y/N smiled at her, taking her glass from her and setting it down on the table.

"I have more experience now." They husked as they leaned into her, teeth grazing her ear lobe. "I can give you your most intense orgasm."

"I'm afraid." Wanda whispered as Y/N pulled back. "I don't want to ruin Vis and I or our friendship."

"Wanda, the last time we had done this, you were with Steve." They reminded her. "He wasn't giving you the pleasure you craved so I stepped in and that never ruined us." Y/N started to kiss her neck as their hand travelled up her thigh, ghosting over her clit through her leggings. "It won't ruin us this time."

"Protection?" She gasped as Y/N rubbed her through the fabric as she instinctively opened her legs.

"You know I can't have kids." They reminded her as she bit her lip as Y/N applied more pressure. "Let me hear those pretty moans." They husked as they released her lip with their thumb before cupping her cheek, urging her to open her eyes. Her pupils dilated with lust as her breathing increased.

"Take me." She whispered as they captured her lips in an instant, kissing her hard as their hand found it's way underneath the fabric of her leggings and underwear. The two moaned as Y/N ran a finger through her wet folds.

"Fuck." They husked as they rested their forehead on hers. "So fucking wet Wanda." She only nodded as Y/N inserted two fingers, thrusting at a steady pace before she held their hand.

"Upstairs." She whispered as they just nodded. Pulling their hand away from her as she whimpered. They stood up and held their hand out for her before leading her to their bedroom. Wanda stripped as they closed the door before turning to face her. Over the years since they had last saw her, her body had changed due to age and having the twins.

"You are as stunning today as you were all those years ago." They told her as she blushed under their tender gaze. Something she hadn't heard off of her husband in a very long time. She approached them and kissed them hard, once Y/N had reached down and squeezed her ass, she moaned giving Y/N the opportunity to slip their tongue in her mouth.

Wanda tried to get Y/N to strip as she unbuttoned their shirt as they pushed her back towards the bed. Laying her down gently before their fingertips grazed the curves of her body. Placing kisses all over her skin, especially the stretch marks since they know how insecure she gets. Y/N kept eye contact as they kissed just above her clit before licking through her folds. Seeing how Wanda react to their touch, even after all of those years spent apart.

"Fuck." She gasped as Y/N teased her entrance with their tongue. Her eyes squeezed shut as Y/N went deeper with their tongue, their hands reaching up to massage her breasts, making her arch her back as she  let out a gutteral moan. "Oh." Wanda moaned as she could feel herself get embarrasingly closer to the edge. With a scream of their name she came over the edge, expecting Y/N to stop their movements but they only went faster. Wanda's legs trembled violently as she squirted her juices as Y/N lapped them up. Soon kissing up her body as she calmed down.

Y/N hovered above her, gazing at her tenderly as she opened her eyes and a sheepish smile on her face as she caressed their cheek. Her heart beating faster, from either the intense orgasm she just had or the closeness she had craved from someone.

"Are you ok?" They asked her as she nodded before she leaned up and kissed them passionately.

"Amazing." She whispered as she reached down and started to pull their sweats down. "Now I need you Y/N." She whispered as she lined them up with her entrance. Wrapping her leg around their waist, pushing them inside of her as the two moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck." Y/N squeezed their eyes closed. "I forgot how amazing you feel around me." They whispered as they kissed her neck as they started to thrust their hips. Wanda wrapped her arms around them to keep them close. As they went faster and harder, she scratched down their back making them hiss in pain as she drew blood.

"Right there." Wanda moaned as they shifted slightly, a breathy moan leaving her mouth as they brushed her g spot. "Just." Before she could continue, they thrust harder against her g spot making her hold her breath. The knot in her stomach tightening the more they hammered into her. Their chests rubbing against the other as the sweat helped with movement as their skin moved together. Wanda came crashing down hard as she clenched around them, throwing them over the edge as she kept them close to her, not allowing them to pull out.

The two soon smiled before kissing as Y/N hovered above her, brushing her hair from her face.

"That was much better than I remember." Wanda whispered as Y/N smiled at her.

"It was much better." They whispered. "You certainly got more beauty with age Wanda. Such a work of art." Wanda blushed deeply before she kissed them hard once more before Y/N moved to lay on their back, opening their arms for her which she didn't hesitate to lay in their arms.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN

Kinktober is here and this is one of the fics I have posted on my tumblr for the event.

Also hope this keeps you occupied Diesel_Tj while you get better buddy. Hope you feel better soon :)