| Authors Note: It's been awhile |

Hello all!

I'm gonna be marking this book as completed and moving on to book 2. I know it's been a long time but I would like to return to writing, This story was well liked so I really hope to continue it in a bit or a longer story.

Within the next week I'll be posting a book 2 to my profile, once it's up I'll link it here as well. This will be a three book series I hope, book 2 being if you choose Trevor to stay with and book 3 being if you choose Alucard. I decided to only focus on one book for now until I can get my footing back when it comes to writing. I'll be moving the few continued parts I've published in this book to the new book, I'll also be adding a short prologue to recap the events of book 1. Keep in mind I will only be writing in my free time, I won't be able to follow a schedule so updates will be spaced out as much as they need to be.

On a personal note, I want everyone to know that I've read every comment on this story and I thank everyone for the support and engagement on this story. I appreciate all of you and hope you'll continue to wait for the next book.

~Love Free
❤️

🎉 You've finished reading ᎷᎪᏚᎢᎬᎡ ᎾF ᎻᎾᏌNᎠᏚ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ{Trevor Belmont X Reader X Alucard} {Castlevania} 🎉