| Trevor Continued, Chapter 2 |

It was hard to tell what time of day it was when you woke up, mostly since you were in a massive hole in the ground surrounded by books and dust. Your internal clock was what had you realize it was day. Being a lycanthrope had made you an early riser in the mornings, it was something about the dawn that had elevated your senses. It was helpful since you did most your hunting in the mornings when you'd need to find breakfast. In this case all it did was help you determine what time it would be above ground.

When you attempted to move you couldn't, your mobility blocked by some unknown force on your stomach. When you tried to move again you caused the man next to you to shift, his arm that laid across your stomach to snake around your side. He hugged you tightly, his snoring ever so apparent now.

"Trevor..." You said, hoping to wake him up softly if possible. When you got no response you let out a heavy sigh, unsure on what to do next. Deciding to try a less gentle approach, you harshly shoved Trevor and gave a loud snap of his name. "Trevor wake up!" You shouted.

"Uh-... Huh?" His snoring stopped, your push making him fall on his back and no longer resting on his side.

Trevor stared up for a moment, blinking multiple times to make sense of the space around him. He seemed dazed and confused, though you thought it wasn't far off from how he normally looked. After a moment to remember where he was, Trevor let out a groan to then shift slightly. Now sitting up, he tried his best to rub a now tense spot on his back.

"Damn hard stone floors..." Trevor huffed out, trying to stretch his arms.

You were already getting ready to go, having lit a new torch since the last one was far beyond dead now. The hole stunk and the air had felt damp, you wanted to get out of here already. With your hearing you could tell Trevor was hungry, making you remember your own hunger as well. You needed something to eat and soon now, a starved werewolf was dangerous from what you knew.

Trevor was finally up and about, already ready to go since he hadn't had many belongings to gather. Once you were packed you both headed for the exit, climbing the partially destroyed staircase to reach the rope that would be your exit from the archive.

When you got to the rope you had slung your bag over your shoulder then immediately jumped on, clamping your palms around it to begin your climb. Once you got so far up you could hear Trevor whistle.

"What a beautiful view." He said, staring at your behind.

You stopped for the moment then looked down, squinting at him. "Will you shut up and start climbing!?" You yelled down, continuing your ascent afterwards.

Not so long after you reached the top, your hands grabbing the edge of the hole. You pulled yourself out then stood, dusting yourself off. The ruins of the old Belmont house were still there but somehow looked so peaceful within the morning fog. The sunlight was bright and warm, making you smile as it kissed your skin so lovingly. It made you remember that Dracula was gone, that the days to come would have real meaning and a new hopeful future to them. Your moment of bliss was ruined when you heard a crash from the bottom of the hole, making you turn and look down.

Trevor was at the bottom still, laying on his back after a fall. "...Ow..." He groaned.

"Will you hurry up?" You yelled down.

Trevor stood up again, dusting himself off before his second attempt. It's not that Trevor wasn't strong enough to climb a rope but he wasn't graceful. He had trouble finding his footing, making him slip down again. The sight made you laugh slightly, though you tried to stifle it as not to bruise his ego. After a third attempt he had seemed to of given up.

"For fuck sakes, I think this is rigged." Trevor said, crossing his arms over his chest afterwards. He stared up at you while you waited expectantly, unsure if he was really struggling or just doing it for a laugh. After a moment of silence you let out a heavy sigh. "Alright, tie yourself to the end..." You said.