|~Prologue~|

🎉 Happy New Year 🎉

Author

In a master bedroom adorned with delicate floral arrangements, myriad roses shimmered in the gentle embrace of candlelight. The space was grand enough to effortlessly accommodate a one-bedroom flat. To the right, an elegant study table beckoned alongside a plush couch and a glass table, while a full-length mirror stood gracefully to the left, positioned near a doorway leading to an en-suite bathroom and a closet. Every detail was meticulously crafted, cultivating an ambiance of elegance and tranquility-a sanctuary of serenity and beauty.

Amidst this picturesque setting lay a beautifully adorned bed, where a nervous young woman in her mid-twenties, dressed in resplendent bridal attire, sat. Her face concealed under the veil, intricate henna designs on her hands peeking from the edges of her chunari, revealing her underlying anxiety.

She is too nervous for the night because today is her first night with her husband, whom she get tied in an arranged marriage just few hours ago.

Suddenly, the door of the room creaked open, causing her heart to skip a beat. The sound of approaching footsteps echoed in the hushed room, sending a chill through her body.

"Haseena...!" A rough, husky voice pierced the silence, causing her to tremble.

"Ji..jii...?" she responded, her voice barely audible.

"Thik ho tum?" He asked.

"Haan..!" She murmured softly.

"Main aaya change karke..." His voice trailed off as he opened the closet door, the sound reverberating in the room. She cautiously lifted her veil, revealing her kohled eyes and soft lips, stealing a glance toward the door.

"Phew... *sighs* bach gyi Haseena." she breathed, removing her veil to expose her exquisite face.

Her captivating kohled eyes, rosy lips, and a delicate mole near her lips added to her brown allure.

HASEENA ❤

HASEENA ❤

"Hi, I'm Haseena Malik, now known as Mrs. Anubhav Singh. I understand this might come as a shock, but it's the reality I find myself in. After completing my graduation, my elder brother and his wife arranged my marriage to Mr. Anubhav Singh to secure his promotion.

My husband is the CEO of Singh and Sons Group, while my brother was just an employee in his company I mean assistant of Anubhav's father.

Anubhav's family had seen me during a classical dance program (jahan tak mujhe pata hai), and one day, they proposed this marriage-a proposal that my brother and sister-in-law accepted, disregarding my opinion. They convinced my parents for my secure future *with a roll of the eyes* and now, I am Mrs. Anubhav Singh.