|~ TWENTY- THREE ~|

Eight Years Ago.. 🍂🍁

"Par Mam, humare paas toh costume bhi nahi hai. Hum kaise stage par ja sakte hain..!" Lightly kohl-lined eyes, with worry wrinkles adorning the forehead of an eighteen-year-old girl, and a light pink lip gloss accentuating her worried pout, as her professor ordered her to go on stage in place of another student.

"Abhi college ki reputation important hai, tumhari dress nahi...jao aur jakar perform karo, tab tak Aditi bhi aa jayegi..!" Her professor ordered sternly.

"Par mam..(she glared, making her nod unwillingly)"

Haseena looked at herself; she was dressed in her casual anarkali suit, paired with gold baliyan, and her hair loosely braided.

She huffed but followed her professor, stepping onto the stage with a smile, and performed Bharatnatyam gracefully. Her movements were mesmerizing, leaving everyone in awe, especially that man, who was standing near the entrance, who lost himself in her beauty and grace.

(Sabko gyat hi hoga, kaun)

After the performance,

"Suniye...!"  A soft male voice called out to Haseena from behind as she waited for her friend. She turned with a slightly confused expression, looking around herself.

"Me?" She asked, not recognizing him. He stood at approximately six feet tall, with a fit but not overly muscular body, silky long black hair flowing in the air as he walked, and a charming smile that could attract anyone's attention.

"Ji..aap..aapka dance dekha, bahut accha karti hai aap..!" He said, smiling warmly.

"Thank You...(unwillingly)"

"Waise meri behan..use bhi bada shauk hai Kathak ka (she arched her brows), agar aap classes deti hai toh please aap number de sakti hai apna..!" He said smilingly.

"Sorry na hum classes dete hai Kathak ki aur na Hume aata hai kathak...!" She replied with a sugary smile, making him click his tongue in disappointment.

"Sorry..my bad..par aapka dance sach mein accha tha...!" He said with a nervous smile.

"Thank you..aur kuch?"

"Aur aapka naam bata dijiye..! " He said flirtatiously, causing her to stare at him.

"Excuse me..?" She raised her brows.

"Anubhav...myself Anubhav Singh, ab Aapki bari..!" He extended his hand for a handshake. She first looked at his hand, then at him.

"Toh..? Hum aapke naam ka achar daale ya aapka..!" She said tauntingly.

"Dono daal lena..shaadi ke baad...!" He said flirtatiously, she rolled her eyes, clenching her fist.

"Principal se complain kar denge hum..!" She said angrily.

"Hum college student hai hi nhi..!" He replied.

"Police mein kar denge..!"

"Koi baat nhi ek din wahan ka bhi pani pii lenge.." He replied smiling.

"Tum...(showing her index Finger) hamare Papa SP hai, eve teasing ke case mein daal denge tumhe hum..!" She warned angrily.

"Accha sorry...shant ho jao...hum bas naam janana chahte hai aapka.." He said calmly.

"Kyun aap hamare dur ke cousin brother ho rahe hai..!" She taunted.

"Nhi..aapke hone wale..(she lift her right brow) naye dost...I know thoda cheesy lag rahe hai hum but sach mein aap acchi lagi Hume..!" He said with a smile.