|~FIVE~|

HASEENA ❤

"Ji, maa samajh gaye hum..!" I replied to my mother-in-law, who instructed me about what Dadi ji said to do.

"Thik hai, phir tum aaram karo, tab tak Anu bhi aa jayega...!" Maa said with a smile. I just hummed, and she left, leaving me in this beautifully decorated room.

Yes, decorated. They decorated Anubhav's room again for our first night (bahot paisa hai inke paas). Even today, the decoration is more romantic, as if romantic decor can improve my mood... *rolled her eyes*

I put the milk glass on the table and threw the pallu from my head. Pura din sar par rakh rakh kar sar dard karne laga hai mera... pata nhi kis janam ka badla liya hai mere bhai bhabhi ne mujhse... chhodo unhe, toh baad mein dekh lungi, pehle aaj apne Pati ka kuch intezaam karna padega... bada shauk tha na unhe hume tease karne ka? Hum batate hai Haseena se panga kitna bhari padta hai.. *with a devilish smirk*

AUTHOR

A few moments later, Anubhav entered his room without any excitement or smile, perhaps still feeling guilty for the afternoon incident. He found his wife sitting on the bed with a covered face.

"Tum aise kyun baithi ho?" He asked.

"Puchh toh aise rahe hai jaise aapko pata hi nahi hai...!" She replied tauntingly.

"Sidhe muh tumse jawab nahi diya jata..!" He taunted.

"Aap sawal hi aise puchhte hai..!" She taunted back.

"Tum...baat karna hi bekar hai..!" He angrily walked to the bathroom.

She lifted her veil and giggled, looking at the bathroom door.

"Ab aayega maza...!!" She smirked happily and started the countdown.

"Three...two...and...."Aaahhh...mar gya...!!" Anubhav's painful groan came from the bathroom.

"Yess...!!" She happily jumped on the bed and danced like a kid for a few seconds when she heard him calling her.

"Kya hua ji...??!" She asked, acting worried and continued her dance.

"Jaldi bathroom mein aao...!" He called loudly. She got off from the bed and knocked on the door.

"Aap thik toh hai na Ji...?" She asked dramatically.

"Nahi hoon...jaldi se aakar meri help karo...!!" He groaned in pain.

"Ji main andar kaise aa jau..!" Acting as if she was shy to him.

"Jaise aati ho, pairon se..!" He said, and she heard the door unlocking. She quickly hid her happiness and made a worried face, but her expression soon changed as she saw her husband.

Anubhav stood with crossed arms across his chest, smirking at her dangerously. She gulped in fear but tried to continue the act.

"Kya hua? Aapne hume aise kyun bulaya?" She asked, avoiding his gaze.

"Hamare shampoo khatm ho gaya, toh hum tumhara use kar sakte hain kya?" He asked, staring at her while she looked at the floor where she had put the shampoo to make him slip.