|~SEVENTEEN~|

Bonus Update 😎

ANUBHAV ❤

"Aap hume ghar wapas toh le ja rahe hai par wahan koi baat nhi karega Humse..Dadi Ji ne sabko hukum de rakha hai..!" Haseena, my lovely wife, repeated for the sixth time. We were halfway to Singh Mansion, yet she still yearned to return to her home.

I understand that girls hold a special place for their parents' house, but she occupies an even more special place in my heart. I can't fathom living without her after being separated for seven years, two months, and thirteen days.

"Sun rahe hai na aap?" She asked, snapping her fingers to capture my attention.

"Haan baba, sun rahe hain...aur tum tension kyu le rahi ho, hum hai na...!" I replied with a smile, but she rolled her eyes cutely. I adore her cute antics, expressions, and pouts.

"Waise, can I ask you something?" she asked seriously, and I nodded for her to continue. "Have we met before?"

Did she remember something? Did she find something in my wardrobe? Did someone tell her about us? Wait, when I kissed her mole, she seemed tense. Oh, she's having a flashback. But did she see my face during the incident seven years ago, especially with her?

"matlab?" I asked, calming my mind. "Woh jab aapne hume kiss kiya tha, toh humne Aapki awaz suni...aur..."

"Aur...?"

"Aur humne aap ka yeh (pointing at his neck's mole) til bhi dekha...hum dono gale lage huye the!" She said, fixing her gaze on me.

Hash...well, she didn't see anything else; otherwise, who knows how long she would be in trauma this time.

"Achha...ab tum hume aise imagine karne lagi ho...nice karo karo...kya pata raat mein wild romance mil jaye hume bhi!" I flirted to divert her mind, as she tends to ask so many questions that even CBI would need lessons.

"Chhi...kya kya sochte hai aap!" She made a disgusted face, as if she didn't like it.

Now, how do I tell you, sweetheart, that I already know what you read and think? Because I've seen every shade of yours, from a shy baby to a wild queen.

"The books you read are quite interesting!" I replied, raising my left brow towards her.

"Woh...woh...toh...stories hai...usme thoda...romance daal...diya toh...padhna padta hai..par iska matlab yeh nhi ki hume woh sab pasand hai ya hum chahte hai..!" She fumbled, hiding her blush that always covered her cheeks when she talks about her bookish romance.

I smirked, leaning closer to her ear and whispered, "Well, we are husband and wife...every kind of romance should be normal between us...there's nothing to be shy about in this (she stares at me), and if you have any special fantasies, you can tell me. I don't mind fulfilling them!" I added huskily, noticing her cheeks turning beetroot red.

"Hatiye...I don't have any fantasies!" She shyly pushed me, turning her face towards the car window, and I knew she was smiling shyly as always.

AUTHOR

"bola tha na sab aise hi react karenge..! " Haseena said coldly, handing him his medicines. "Toh? Tumhare liye toh thik hi hai..na koi bolega aur na koi rokega tumhe kuch karne se..! " He replied.

"Aisa nhi hai...hume Aapki family ke rok tok se problem nhi hai..bas galat cheej par rok tok se problem hai...aur agar koi humse baat nhi karega yahan toh hum kya akele deewaron se baat karenge..! " She frowned.