|~EIGHT~|

Continuing from the previous part..

He gazed into her eyes, seeking her permission to take the next step. She blinked her eyelashes with a shy smile, and Anubhav released her hand, cupping her face. He then kissed her mole once again before placing his lips on hers. She closed her eyes, squeezing them as his warm breath fanning her lips.

Slowly their lips brushed, a surge of sensation coursed through their bodies, evoking a familiar feeling for Haseena. In the next moment, his lips gently claimed hers, causing her heart to skip a beat.

He slowly began kissing her, but she didn't respond. Instead, she felt numbness creeping in as black shadows clouded her vision. She loosened her grip on his shoulders, her body going limp, which caused Anubhav to  broke off the kiss and look at her with concern.

"Haseena...!" He called out, noticing her distress. Before she could have a panic attack, he swiftly pulled her close to his chest, wrapping her in his arms. Gently caressing her back, he sought to calm her, as if he knew both the cause and the cure.

"Haseena...!" He softly called, kissing over her hair.

"Sorry....!" She mumbled, clenching onto his chest.

"Koi baat hai tum share kar sakti ho, akhir dost hai hum...!" He reassured her.

"I don't know, Hume kuch samjh nhi aa raha...kuch ajeeb sa aankhon ke samane ghumne lagta hai...!" She said, hiding her face into his comforting chest.

"Hamare paas aane ki wajah se?" He asked, while continuing to soothe her back.

"Nhi...aap jab kareeb aate hai toh accha lagta hai par na jane kyun aisa ho raha hai...!" She replied, perplexed.

"Pehle ya bachapan mein kuch aisa hua kya jiski wajah se tumhe hamare kiss karne se tumhe sab yaad aa raha ho ya Papa ko darane ke liye tumhe aise daraya ho?" He questioned gently.

"Nhi..hamare saath kabhi kuch nhi hua hai, aur hamare Papa ne hamesha hume safe rakhne ke liye hume aur bhai ko hostel mein rakha taki koi bhi criminal is baat ka fayda na utha sake..!" She replied, Breaking the hug.

"Koi baat nhi tum tension mat lo...!" He said kissing her forehead to calm her.

"Waise sach mein aapka aur Purvi ka koi chakkar wakkar nhi tha na..?" She asked innocently, causing him to smile.

"Nhi baba...hamara kisi se koi chakkar nhi hai...jo bhi hai aap hai...!" He comforted, kissing her forehead.

"Aur pyaar?" She asked.

"Ji...??"

"Aap sach mein humse pyaar karte hai? I mean aise lust wala love nhi hai na..?" She asked innocently, making him smile.

"Sach bolu ya jhooth?" He teased, making her furious.

"Sach...!" She said.

"Pehli baar jab dekha tha tab attraction aur Lust dono tha par ab sirf pyaar hai...!" He confessed, deeply looking into her kohl-lined eyes.

"Sirf kuch hi din mein pyaar ho gya?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Uh-hu...janmo se hai...!" He said, gazing into her eyes, while she looked at him suspiciously.

"Hum ek mahine pehle hi mile hai...!" She pointed out.

"Haan par tum mere sapno mein kayi janamo se aati ho...!" He said flirtatiously.

"Chhi...itni bekar flirting....isse accha toh mera Koko  flirt kar leta hai, Lucy ke saath...!" She said tauntingly.

"Koko? Tumhara pet...?" He furrowed his brows at her comparison.